Know Thy Enemy

90 Night Elf Druid
06/30/2012 01:56 PMPosted by Martouff
I got out.

How? No way you could reach the edges, unless there was a chair in the trashcan. :O
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Priest
06/30/2012 04:07 PMPosted by Aurelia
How? No way you could reach the edges, unless there was a chair in the trashcan. :O

There were enough spare parts to create a basic Gnome-Booster seat that pushed me out.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
-.- you're dying first
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Death Knight
06/30/2012 04:07 PMPosted by Aurelia
How? No way you could reach the edges, unless there was a chair in the trashcan

He is a priest and can levitate.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
06/27/2012 11:56 PMPosted by Omnigeddon
The elite alliance pvpers, like I said, have quit or transfered, and no I don't mean Worldpeace or topper, they were terrible.

lol bromni why are you always trying to prove yourself on these forums against me and older arena pvpers like topper. Topper was anything but a terrible player.

you must be from horde side or something.

isn't serenity now full of a bunch of horde rerolls anyhow? that would explain a lot... lol
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
I miss the alliance drama when it happens. I don't even know whats going on, Who am I? Where am I? I need an adult.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
lol higgins
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
1. How are the guilds? How is your guild by comparison?
Like any server, Cho'gall guilds have great leaders and members who try their very best to help each other. And of course some who are just along for the ride. I've had a toon in every guild on this server with the exception of Furries and friends (no offense) and have found every leader to be more than fair. Barcode as a guild, tries very hard to NOT recruit ninjas, pvp elitest douchbags who think they know it all *cough Bromni cough*, or rude/ignorant/racist people. If so, they are removed. We want a laid back, fun place to play.

2. Do you find a smaller size to be a disadvantage/advantage? In what aspects?
Of course smaller guilds have the disadvantage with things like how quickly a guild reaches max guild level. We have all heard how Furries and Friends has been leveling so slowly (but steady) where as others can plow through it. Arena wins really seem to be a good way to get guild XP. (138k a win) and of course a higher active member count.

3. How is the AH? Are you okay with that? Is it more about networking than putting things in the AH?
I don't mind it at all, probably because I have every profession and can make what I need for myself or guildies very easily. I'll be honest, I did have popular items on the AH for higher than normal cost, but it's just business. I am 100% positive anyone who has dealt with me has never felt like they got screwed. I have always given free things like Gems / Enchants / Materials away to many members of every guild on Cho'gall Alliance. And I do it because of the smaller community, to "pay it forward" so to speak. I actually find uncommon items on our AH to be cheaper than Horde side.

4. Do you have Horde toons as well?
Only 1 is Horde. I xfered the other 9 about a year ago.

5. If you play on both sides, which side seems to be more mature? More fun? Better at PVP?
Alliance by far in all aspects.

6. How do you view horde players ?(be honest)
Most are confident when in large packs and will attack the single Alliance player.
But run like dogs with tails between their legs when evenly matched. (I love you Cho'gall Alliance <3 )

7. If you could either add more ally players, decrease horde players or stay the same, which would you choose and why?
I prefer to stay the same, smaller community feels more like a home.

8. Finally, if you saw me around Azeroth would you try to kill me or /wave? ;)
Depends on my mood, more often than not I leave people alone, but once provoked I'll come at you like a swarm of bees! My fav part is when I see a Horde any level and I MC them to give them a fort buff, too stupid to realize, they go all out on me trying to kill me. Sadly I have to put them down. Then log on my Horde toon and tell them my intention and that now.. "No fort for you!" haha

Just wanted to say.. someone in Locked Down commented that Barcode members aren't very nice, what a terrible memory you have especially after getting that Power Torrent enchant for free. Ask Dawn how nice we are. :)

As a guild leader, I'm proud to say that we have some of the best members around. Like "The Zoo" we give to our members, anything they need. After all, without them where would the guild be? Rule is, take what you need, deposit what you don't. I'm not one of those types who thinks just because I am the leader, I own everything the guild as a whole has acquired. I look at weekly guild activity and if people are giving to the guild, they get rewarded nicely! if not, that's fine too. Our ranking system seems to work.

I don't think there is anyone on Cho'gall Alliance that I can say i dislike. Even Bromni has his moments. :D
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
1. How are the guilds?

I am in 3 CSS, The Zoo, and SN. I have NEVER had an negative issue in either. Extremely supportive and mostly replace the AH.

2. Smaller size an advantage.

I rerolled here about 2 years ago from Hellscream, and High Pop server, just for the smaller size. Hellscream scares me now, too busy.

3. AH?

Very limited. I check there if I do not have it on an alt (6 lvl 85s on Cho'Gall) or in the GB.

4. Horde toons?

None.

5. N/A

6. Horde players are exactly like Alli. Really. Just people.

7. Maybe a 10%-20% increase Alli side??

8. If I saw you?

I walk on bye, carefully, with a /wave.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
6. How do you view horde players ?(be honest)
Scum of the earth and I hate them all. Except Taluka because she cares me.

You're totally off of the Christmas card list now. >:(

09/11/2012 01:24 PMPosted by Girlrage
I demand to know more about this

You're better off not knowing. Trust me.

plus he'd have to kill you and we don't want that :(
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
09/11/2012 02:05 PMPosted by Lilbyt
I can confirm that your existence is of partial convenience to me.

Well I guess I can accept that.

For now.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
09/11/2012 01:08 PMPosted by Lilbyt
when I conquer the Frozen North with Taluka we will likely make it out main base of operations for Operation Chocolate Moose

09/11/2012 01:24 PMPosted by Girlrage
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
09/11/2012 06:48 PMPosted by Aurelia
when I conquer the Frozen North with Taluka we will likely make it out main base of operations for Operation Chocolate Moose

Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Nope!

You and everyone else will know of the Chocolate Moose when it happens.

Will everybody have moose antlers like me? That would be the coolest thing ever!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]