Alliance cant pvp

You got served.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Deleted by Kyleine
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
Im glad at least something happens, but then people get attacked while they were dueling and the excuse is "none of you where below 50% hp".
Duels have cd usage, and we were probably at about 60% hp.
And then i took a look at the OP's arena partners, and the people posting in this thread. its obvious he got his little buddies in here to try and make fun of alliance.
Then i found the reason he decided to attack stormwind in the first place, and get owned in world pvp. Because he sucks at arena.
Edited by Xmanawesome on 6/29/2012 4:33 PM PDT
Reply Quote
What are you even talking about Xman?
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Im glad at least something happens, but then people get attacked while they were dueling and the excuse is "none of you where below 50% hp".
Duels have cd usage, and we were probably at about 60% hp.

Funny, because surely we caught you at a bad moment initially, but everything after that was a few of you doing nothing but proving the OP right.

I'm not saying I agree with the OP in general, but I've definitely seen example of what he's saying in several people on the Alliance side.

So, yes, we jumped on you while you were dueling, totally unfair. You all waited to get unflagged, came back ready to go, but never attacked. Though, one moment in particular stands out to me:

i45.tinypic.com/29wmtlc.jpg

That's Lodie (Xmanawesome), Doublebubble, Duckyyt, and Pvpmaster standing in front of Kade and I. Here's a shot from two seconds later, where me and Kade dismount, just so they'd know we weren't going to run if they attacked:

i47.tinypic.com/30bjqk1.jpg

Pvpmaster flew up out of frame because I hit him with an Exorcism for fun, and you can all see Duckyyt dismounted, but I'll tell you he died shortly after while his guildmates watched.

Now, I will admit that Duckyyt and Pvpmaster are both undergeared, but you (Xman/Lodie) and Doublebubble are not, and it should've been easy 4v2 like that. You can see in both pictures that one of our members are dead, and the rest are well out of range, trying to get him rezzed. You can even see Puffin saying he's stuck in combat in the second picture.

Your excuse to that was that you didn't know they were out of range and didn't want to get jumped, which just sounds like you were scared to me, which is exactly what the OP is talking about. Oh, and next time tell Cm to stay on his Paladin, switching to a 120k hp Priest was a terrible idea.

I definitely don't agree with the OP as a broad generalization of the entire Alliance side, but for people like you, it fits just fine.
Reply Quote
Scirøn and Xmanawesome should get a room.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
06/29/2012 05:21 PMPosted by Scirøn
Puffin saying he's stuck in combat

she* ^_^

and yeah I was on a tower trying to get someone rezzed and so was another guy. It was only them out there.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
06/29/2012 07:49 PMPosted by Puffin
she* ^_^

Terribly sorry, ma'am.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Haha, 4 of us are hanging out in SW, and I see 4 flagged Alliance, all geared, 1 heals in each group, and the Alliance still won't attack until we pull a bunch of guards to clear an area.

A little sad.

I fully expect to die in an enemy city, but after all the talk from some of these people...they've got a perfectly fair 4v4 ready and waiting, but !@#$% out until we're taking down a dozen or so guards.

Damn.

EDIT: Got them a couple times, then they finally regrouped while we were swapping toons and got us 7v4.5. I say 4.5 because our 5th only got there at the last second.
Edited by Scirøn on 6/29/2012 10:48 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I request hugs from Halie while these nerds shake their epeens at each other.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
06/29/2012 10:55 PMPosted by Soundtrack
I request hugs from Halie while these nerds shake their epeens at each other.

/hug

<3
Reply Quote
LOL LOOK AT THAT UI
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
06/30/2012 06:21 AMPosted by Shélly
LOL LOOK AT THAT UI

Yeah, figured this was coming eventually.

It was a lot better set up before my widescreen monitor broke. I downgraded to a regular one and kind of just mushed everything in without really making it pretty again. It didn't affect my keybinds, so I didn't feel overly compelled to do too much with it.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Funny enough, my neighbor just gave me a wide-screen monitor this afternoon, said he didn't need it anymore. I guess I'll set that up tonight.
Edited by Scirøn on 6/30/2012 12:58 PM PDT
Reply Quote
91 Undead Warrior
OP is horrible at vidya games.
Reply Quote
06/30/2012 06:21 AMPosted by Shélly
LOL LOOK AT THAT UI

06/30/2012 08:39 AMPosted by Scirøn
Yeah, figured this was coming eventually.

Who

the !@#$

are you trying

to impress?

06/30/2012 12:49 PMPosted by Scirøn
Funny enough, my neighbor just gave me a new wide-screen monitor this afternoon, said he didn't need it anymore. I guess I'll set that up tonight.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hiqLvI8PnQs
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Who

the !@#$

are you trying

to impress?

Please, explain why you interpreted what I said as me trying to impress someone....

06/30/2012 12:54 PMPosted by Stryper
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hiqLvI8PnQs

You apparently care enough to regularly respond to people who aren't even talking to you. I just thought it was a funny coincidence that the day I get called on my crappy UI, I randomly receive a replacement monitor.
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
Why should we attack you in a fair fashion? I'de prefer to wipe you then get back to arenas rather than have a 10 minute battle where one side eventually wins. Ya know, getting to do real pvp not having an epeen war afterwards when you and kade log over to come explain why you died and all. IDC really, just expect us to always outnumber you and attack you.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
06/30/2012 02:57 PMPosted by Xmanawesome
Why should we attack you in a fair fashion?

That's completely fine, but then don't be a hypocrite and cry when we jump on you while you're dueling.

I'de prefer to wipe you then get back to arenas

You sure you prefer arena?

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/5978119072

when you and kade log over to come explain why you died and all

I actually logged over to tell Cm not to /laugh because I owned him 1v1, Ret vs. Ret a couple days prior. But since he logged immediately (or onto a toon without "cm" in the name), I just said you guys finally got enough people where you felt safe to attack. It's usually 2-3 more than what we have, and then you guys are ready to go.

just expect us to always outnumber you and attack you.

The only time I ever expect you to initiate the attack is when you outnumber us.
--

The transformation of Xman has been wondrous to behold. He was on a real Darrinbad path for a while, but now it seems to me that he's going for more of an Aedyy vibe, sort of.

Ugh, I shouldn't even be having these pointless arguments. I really just can't help myself.
Edited by Scirøn on 6/30/2012 3:55 PM PDT
Reply Quote
06/30/2012 03:55 PMPosted by Scirøn
now it seems to me that he's going for more of an Aedyy vibe, sort of.

I can see that if you take away my logic, foresight, insight, tact, and wit.

You sure you prefer arena?

Soo good.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]