Alliance cant pvp

23 Blood Elf Paladin
07/04/2012 10:34 AMPosted by Galeronn
btw u hold the fastest response time so far. You have my respects and feels.

Any feels for me?
Reply Quote
23 Blood Elf Paladin
GGGGGGGGG
Reply Quote
lol
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
So he get banned?
Reply Quote
23 Blood Elf Paladin
No, I believe your posts just scared him enough to delete all his posts in under 2 minutes.

ALL HAIL BILLIUM
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
07/04/2012 10:37 AMPosted by ßillìum
here is no point in talking to you its almost as bad as taking to darrin or xman
at least i dont sound like some retard with downs like you do when you spam go log.
Emtotional maturity in world pvp is hard bro.
I also dont log over to complain about getting 4v2ed or whatever like you and your buddy scrion do.
Talking to you is about as fun as talking to a mentally challenged twelve year old who will simply call every anonymous person bad, instead of telling them what they could have done better, out of your vast knowledge of the what was it you told me your paladin was rated in rbgs? 1700? bracket. Seeing your guild name and realm, you probably heal a spellcleave with pve gear. Which is also tough.
At least if i beat someone in a duel or see someone dueling i explain why they lose instead of simply going lawlz ur bad, im soooo good.
I even did that with kyliene, i gave him some pointers on beating a ret pally as frost. which is not a very balanced fight anyway, but he did better.
Reply Quote
07/04/2012 07:54 PMPosted by Xmanawesome
instead of telling them what they could have done better,

I've always done that and look where that's got me...
Reply Quote
23 Blood Elf Paladin
07/04/2012 07:54 PMPosted by Xmanawesome
at least i dont sound like some retard

Rofl
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
07/04/2012 08:53 PMPosted by Aedyy
've always done that and look where that's got me...

I find your advice helpful usually, cant say much about others
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
Why does this kid continue to claim he gave me tips.

Everytime I'd mention something to do with bgs / or arena, your dumbass starts writing paragraphs and advice as if anyone even asked for it in the first place.

You Typing your opinion ( which very flawed and no facts behind it ) does not mean you gave me advice.

Typical Xman , wants more and more attnetion and approval from me so he just keeps name-dropping me in every forum post he makes.

Same w/ the server forums themselves, you join in other peoples forums that have nothing in anyway shape/form to do with your scrub !@# rofl

Go get a juicebox and continue to lose to rogues in duels as a dk.
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
07/05/2012 12:40 AMPosted by Xmanawesome
I find your advice helpful usually, cant say much about others

-- nice now your kissing his a** so he stops making fun of you. Need attention much ?
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
O ninja when i see you. Your mine :)
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
07/05/2012 06:55 AMPosted by Kyleine
Why does this kid continue to claim he gave me tips.

Because i did, i advised you to use ams when i bursted on my pally. (should have been a given really)

Everytime I'd mention something to do with bgs / or arena, your dumbass starts writing paragraphs and advice as if anyone even asked for it in the first place.

its called being helpful?

Typical Xman , wants more and more attnetion and approval from me so he just keeps name-dropping me in every forum post he makes.

I count maybe one or two, and i used you as something derogatory.

Same w/ the server forums themselves, you join in other peoples forums that have nothing in anyway shape/form to do with your scrub !@# rofl

you are one to talk. considering the topic of this forum and how you havent even fought in any of the afore mentioned world pvp, you are not relevant to the topic. Like you would say, gtfo my thread, scrub.

07/05/2012 06:57 AMPosted by Kyleine
-- nice now your kissing his a** so he stops making fun of you. Need attention much ?

i dont think aedyy has really actually made fun of me.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
If aedy makes fun of anyone, its everyone.
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
Xman, you have only ever said anything to me reguarding Pvp when i would be talking to someone else.

-you consider you giving advice as just typing your opinion even thoguh you were not involved at all.

You tried to tell me to use AMS fighting rets as advice, even though I have been doing that far before you even tried nub-cake.

Here is the fact: You only give advice if someone asks you for it. Validating that they actually want to hear what you have to say.
-Also just typing w/e you wanna say because you have a phantom in the vent channel listening is Advice. It is you suggesting things ..
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
I have a feeling im being trolled or kyliene just has bad reading comprehension.

07/05/2012 01:45 PMPosted by Kyleine
You tried to tell me to use AMS fighting rets as advice, even though I have been doing that far before you even tried nub-cake.

07/05/2012 09:04 AMPosted by Xmanawesome
Because i did, i advised you to use ams when i bursted on my pally. (should have been a given really)

when i bursted on my pally.

when i bursted

Not in the first 2 secs like you do usually
Reply Quote
Having conversations about abilities in the game and how to deal with them doesn't make anybody look good.

That's the irony.

Get it?
Reply Quote
07/05/2012 02:25 PMPosted by Xmanawesome
I have a feeling im being trolled or kyliene

You really don't get soo many things...
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]