Best Mumble Hosting in Aus?

90 Blood Elf Paladin
Hi all,

My guild has recently decided to ditch Vent in favour of Mumble for a bunch of reasons (voice quality, memory/net requirements, etc.) but with the 20 or so Mumble rental sites around I am finding it very hard to make my decision!

Our guild is based in both Melbourne and Sydney, with the majority of our members hailing from those areas. As we are a rather social 25man guild, we are looking for a 50 person server.

I've been told that Mumble is in fact quite a bit cheaper than Vent (currently paying $12.50 a month) so it'd be great if that were true for Australian servers as well.

And finally, I've been strongly recommended against using Hypernia because of previous dealings with them (terrible connection and the like) and as they are more expensive than some of the servers I have looked at - I see no reason in going with them anyway.

So, does anyone have any suggestions?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
bump.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
bummmmmmmp
Reply Quote
72 Troll Mage
Probably wouldn't go Mumble as from what I've seen the servers often lag out. [The server not the users]
I'd probably go with a Teamspeak 3 server personally.
If you dislike Vent then you won't like Mumble.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]