LF1M DPS for 3v3!

85 Human Paladin
LF1M DPS for a 3v3 team to push to at least 2200 rating for T2 weapons. The comp is starting with a 2400 exp feral druid + disc priest. Need a reliable third player that knows how to play their class well in arena and can hold their own.

The feral and disc have played arena with each other for many years and have been over 2200 multiple times and have held great win/loss ratios. "101-22" 3v3 2400 rating. We are non ragers and don't care much to play with ragers just kills the mood and makes you play worse imo. We like to talk about our losses and see what we can improve on.

Searching for : Frost/Fire Mage, Affliction Warlock, Ret Paladin, Hunter, Rogue, "Enhancement Shaman". Please have Skype + working Mic.

Alliance faction, if you are good enough and are interested... Possible paid faction change.
If interested please respond here on msg PGolombek via Skype. We are very eager to have a decent team going. :) Thank you in advance.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
FH
just go horde imo :p
Reply Quote
64 Tauren Druid
If be intrested if you went horde on my hunter 1900 xp in 2s this season havent played too much 3v3 this season but full cata with heroic bow and 2 pc heroic pve gear.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Bump up the jam!
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
gl,
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Where were you like two months ago when I was looking for a team. I gave up and switched realms. Still no dice =/
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
^^ OH, I WONDER WHY
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]