Aneese's House of Transmog!

85 Night Elf Druid
I haven't been on much lately because of my work schedule. I'll be on this morning for a few and hang out to see if you get on. If not I'll send you a message to your Zoo character.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Mage
Thanks again Sterfana! I can't wait to see what you look like :-)
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
I found some pants that work for now and think the set looks great with the weapon. :)

A+++++++ seller! Would buy again! lol

Thanks so much for your, and anybody else, who helped get this set together. love it!
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Mage
Aww you look great! Those pants look nice, but we'll still make sure you get the real thing :-)
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Mage
Updated completed sets in OP.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Mage
Full sets are available! Don't buy individually when you can buy all at once! Buying full sets is cheaper than buying single pieces on the AH!
Reply Quote
98 Blood Elf Warrior
Aneese's House of Transmog is a house of lies. She purchases items to inflate the market and now makes claims hers are cheaper than buying individually??!! There are sets on the auction house that are cheaper than just one of her postings of said set. She bought a complete 5 piece Soldier's mail set that were 50g a pop and reposted them at 349g. Buyer BEWARE!!!! If you send a message to the toon that is selling full sets on the auction house, they will most likely give you a discount for buying multiple pieces.
Edited by Morrígan on 7/7/2012 11:43 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Mage
07/07/2012 01:51 AMPosted by Morrígan
She purchases items to inflate the market and now makes claims hers are cheaper than buying individually??!!

Buying from ME individually is more expensive on the AH. I give discounts off my AH prices when you buy full sets from me.

There are sets on the auction house that are cheaper than just one of her postings of said set.

Every set is different. Of course the common sets are going to be cheap in the AH, because there are so many of them dropping. That's just common sense.

She purchases items to inflate the market

50g a pop and reposted them at 349g

Just because someone else doesn't know the value of items, doesn't mean that I don't. The person that posted at 50g got the price they wanted for it, and now the item belongs to me. I feel the piece is worth more, so I'm going to charge more.

You may not like how I run my business, but if you want a piece badly enough, you'll buy it before I do. I only search the AH a couple times a day, so that really shouldn't be that hard. If I can search the AH twice a day and find all these good deals on transmog pieces, you are just as capable of doing it as I am. Instead of complaining, start actually trying to beat me to the rare pieces so that you can get them cheap, or start farming them (good luck!)

It's crazy how free market capitalism works. Some people get really angry... others get working. I put a lot of effort into hunting down pieces to put sets together. Being able to buy in a full set from someone makes it a lot easier for really casual transmoggers to get a matching set. I do all the work, so I charge for it. It's as simple as that.

I love transmog. Anyone who knows me will tell how how excited I get about it. Not only will I help anyone with their transmog, I'm also donating 20k and transmog items to give back to the community in the WoW Factor transmog competition.

I don't care if you like me, or the business I'm running, but I'm not doing anything wrong or against the rules, so there's no reason for you to come in here acting all high and mighty, trying to tell people I'm a scammer or a "House of Lies".

You know what else is crazy? I'm not even the only one doing this anymore. Even the the guy who called me out in trade for posting at ridiculous prices has started posting items for 200g, 1000g, etc, which are up on the AH right now (he has about 4 characters that he posts on), and there are at least 3 other people who have started doing the same thing, as you can tell by auctions for transmog that aren't mine. I guess everyone realizes the value of these items now... except you?

Have a great day, Morrigan. I love your transmog, by the way. :-)
Edited by Aneese on 7/7/2012 12:36 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
She purchases items to inflate the market and now makes claims hers are cheaper than buying individually??!!

Buying from ME individually is more expensive on the AH. I give discounts off my AH prices when you buy full sets from me.

There are sets on the auction house that are cheaper than just one of her postings of said set.

Every set is different. Of course the common sets are going to be cheap in the AH, because there are so many of them dropping. That's just common sense.

She purchases items to inflate the market

50g a pop and reposted them at 349g

Just because someone else doesn't know the value of items, doesn't mean that I don't. The person that posted at 50g got the price they wanted for it, and now the item belongs to me. I feel the piece is worth more, so I'm going to charge more.

You may not like how I run my business, but if you want a piece badly enough, you'll buy it before I do. I only search the AH a couple times a day, so that really shouldn't be that hard. If I can search the AH twice a day and find all these good deals on transmog pieces, you are just as capable of doing it as I am. Instead of complaining, start actually trying to beat me to the rare pieces so that you can get them cheap, or start farming them (good luck!)

It's crazy how free market capitalism works. Some people get really angry... others get working. I put a lot of effort into hunting down pieces to put sets together. Being able to buy in a full set from someone makes it a lot easier for really casual transmoggers to get a matching set. I do all the work, so I charge for it. It's as simple as that.

I love transmog. Anyone who knows me will tell how how excited I get about it. Not only will I help anyone with their transmog, I'm also donating 20k and transmog items to give back to the community in the WoW Factor transmog competition.

I don't care if you like me, or the business I'm running, but I'm not doing anything wrong or against the rules, so there's no reason for you to come in here acting all high and mighty, trying to tell people I'm a scammer or a "House of Lies".

You know what else is crazy? I'm not even the only one doing this anymore. Even the the guy who called me out in trade for posting at ridiculous prices has started posting items for 200g, 1000g, etc, which are up on the AH right now (he has about 4 characters that he posts on), and there are at least 3 other people who have started doing the same thing, as you can tell by auctions for transmog that aren't mine. I guess everyone realizes the value of these items now... except you?

Have a great day, Morrigan. I love your transmog, by the way. :-)

*High five to Aneese*

Hey Morrigan!! Great post Aneese!! The bottom line is everything in the AH would be cheaper if no one wants to make money. I buy and sell ore. I could sell it for 20g a stack..but I am not gonna..because so many professions need it. I took the time to farm it. I want to pay for mounts/flying, repairs, recipes, and all the other typical expenses that come with leveling a toon (and I support someone else who has another account for that matter) so yeah. I would like more than pocket change.

Aneese is not the first/only to even do this on this server (So you have plenty of people to call out if you want but they all are playing by Blizzard's rules). But she is the kindest. And she is smart. It's a brilliant way to make money. This economy we have in game is a great thing. People only buy from her because they see the value in what she is selling. The money she charges represents time they are saving so they don't have to farm it themselves.

I have enlisted her help to find gear and she has always been fair. So don't talk crap about her. If you don't like her prices do what she said. Buy items and undercut her and everyone else. You have that power to do it if you want just like anybody else.

And I am sorry to be snippy in this post. But I believe that Aneese is fair and is using an aspect of the game that Blizzard sees no problem with and that her buyers appreciate. If someone spends 350g on a belt...I bet they aren't hurting for gold... and that begs the question: how did they get THEIR gold? AND if they came to her directly and wanted multiple items she is willing to work with them. She even said she is flexible. It depends on a number of factors but the price agreed upon will be fair for her and the buyer.

Also, has anyone seen someone spamming trade chat wanting to pay 15k for some super rare plate legs? I did. DANG!! Yeah..some people are ballers like that.

And yes, as mentioned above, Morrigan's transmog rocks the jukebox :) I love those shoulders.
Edited by Samarrah on 7/7/2012 1:44 PM PDT
Reply Quote
98 Blood Elf Warrior
As you can see I love transmoging and it makes me sad to see prices skyrocket out of the hemisphere. I have no problem with anyone making money.. I worked hard to get my tmog set since platekini pieces are expensive and I have no problem with Aneese working with people to get specific pieces. She does provide some rare pieces at high prices which is to be expected. But I want her to post prices for her vanilla sets so that people can really see if her prices for her complete sets are comparable to the items that are on sale on the auction house.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Mage
07/07/2012 03:01 PMPosted by Morrígan
But I want her to post prices for her vanilla sets so that people can really see if her prices for her complete sets are comparable to the items that are on sale on the auction house.

They can compare the pieces other people post to my prices to see which is cheaper...

When it's all said and done, I'm not going to get many sales unless I'm willing to beat prices on the AH, whether I sell in full or as single pieces.

I'm more than willing to beat other players prices on the AH, but if I'm the only one with the piece, I'm going to charge my retail price for the item. People are free to shop around.

The prices I listed in my OP are full retail, and you shouldn't expect to pay that much for them. That is the MOST I would ever possibly charge for the set.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Mage
See, you just posted Black Velvet Robes for 7k. I sell them for 4k. You'll probably sell it too. Isn't this fun!? :-)
Reply Quote
Transmog gear is a business just like anything else. You buy low and sell high. Some pieces are worth more than others because of rarity, but that doesn't mean that pieces that aren't as rare should go for dirt cheap. Many people make much more than we do off of this market on other servers. There are a few servers in fact that you will not find a piece for under 700 gold. That is just how things are.

If you want to spend the time to farm pieces yourself than go right ahead and do so. None of us have any qualms about people not wanting to pay the prices. As Aneese has said before, if we have the only piece of that specific gear available, we will sell it for full retail. If people want that specific piece it will be more expensive than if they bought the full set. You see this in every market. The more you buy, the cheaper people will sell it to you because you are buying in bulk.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
The best mog is BoP
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
I love having Aneese here and available for both factions to deal with. The Alliance side is pretty empty for, well.... anything. I've tried grinding for some sets and have been successful with some, and not so much with others. Then Aneese comes along and says, "Hey there I see you all over the place grinding for gear, if you'd like to, take a look at my catalog and if you see anything that interests you, let me know!"

Well hiddy-ho there is. Give Aneese a call, and some new tmog gear is in my mailbox. I appreciated all the help in getting my current set, and will be buying more in the future.

Thanks again Aneese!
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Mage
Yay, so you saw your ripleggins in your mailbox then?

I was just thinking about you, wondering if you got them yet :-)
Reply Quote
98 Blood Elf Warrior
When I was going to put up the Black Velvet Robes I thought.. WWAP (What Would Aneese Post) Hehe.. I was going to put them at 5000k but I posted them higher factoring into account that you would most likely start undercutting me on it.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Mage
07/07/2012 09:29 PMPosted by Morrígan
When I was going to put up the Black Velvet Robes I thought.. WWAP (What Would Aneese Post) Hehe.. I was going to put them at 5000k but I posted them higher factoring into account that you would most likely start undercutting me on it.

LOL WWAP. That's awesome.

You can probably get 7k for them... They're rare enough that I probably won't be able to undercut by the time you sell them :-)

They'll probably sell faster if you advertise them though. If someone tells you they're the same as the Silver Thread Robe... say, "False, Silver thread doesn't have sleeves". BVR's are completely unique.

Good luck!
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
I just got some Silver Thread gloves tonight while doing some Loremaster stuff, I thought for a second of how much I could get for them, then thought, you know, I think maybe Aneese could use these.

And I did get the leggings tonight! I haven't been on since the other day so thanks so much... again!
Edited by Sterfana on 7/7/2012 11:05 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Mage

And I did get the leggings tonight! I haven't been on since the other day so thanks so much... again!

Any time :-)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]