@Ascend - This is your GM

Posting apps is poor form. However, I think it's warranted in this instance as this kid (Nightshaid) is blatantly lying to people to get them to join - including in the guild recruitment forums. Being a con is cool.

Here's his app to CMR @ 6JUN The good parts get underlined!

Nightshaid/ 17 years old

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/aerie-peak/Nightshaid/simple

UI Screenshot(Optional but greatly improves chances):

Logs(Raid finder will work. Create a dummy guild and upload them. This isn't optional.):

I dont have any logs to show because I just returned to WoW about 10 days ago, I plan to have several though, even though I may seem undergeared, I don't feel that way while raiding.

Do you use vent and have a decent mic?:
Yes

Raid Experience: LFR 8/8 Normal DS: I have done several bosses speratically, for example, I've downed Ultraxion, Morchok, Warmaster Blackhorn, and the Spine of Deathwing.

On a scale from 1 to 10, how would you rate yourself( 1 being ebay toon buying bad. 10 being Allahs gift to WoW )?:
8 would be appropriate for myself, i feel I have good skills on a hunter and I know how to play my class very well, my downfall is my gear, which I plan to upgrade quickly.

What are you looking for in a guild?: People that are laid back and fun to be with but also people that take raiding seriously.

During a raid things can get stressful. How well do you handle this kind of stress?: I handle the stress well, i rarely ever get nervous.

If you are the cause of a wipe, can you man up and admit to it? Can bounce back and be ready to preform at 100% after a verbal choke slam?:
Yes, I'll be the first to confess to something, and I'll come back and put forth even better efforts, anything to make the raid team better.

More of the story: He got turned downed after coming back a few hours after we spoke to him in vent, wanting a sweater deal (wasn't OK with coming to our alt raids) since he had gotten "a ton of offers" from other guilds. We wished him good luck.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
God, another hater, I joined his guild last week and he was able to explain heroic fights, so it doesnt make sense at all.
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Warlock
Heroic Morchok is hard.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
Dramaz

/popcorn
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Heroic DS is hard.

Oh, wait.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Death Knight
You guys are just jealous. Wait till he brings across his main core team from Dalaran... you guys better have on your big boy pants for the butt pounding progression they'll make.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
can they come horde side cuz we need some loving
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Dramaz

/popcorn

http://images5.fanpop.com/image/photos/30900000/Popcorn-my-little-pony-friendship-is-magic-30933366-500-281.gif
Reply Quote
86 Gnome Priest
Tis ok I could be applying to your guild, lmao. I don't think I took a raid seriously since BC
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
Oh Nightshaid
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
06/26/2012 05:44 PMPosted by Cutiepiee
wanting a sweater deal

After reading this I thought the guy applying was Mr. Rogers or some !@#$. I mean, who else deals in sweaters?!
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
07/02/2012 08:59 AMPosted by Ennvee
wanting a sweater deal

After reading this I thought the guy applying was Mr. Rogers or some !@#$. I mean, who else deals in sweaters?!

Lol! Ennvee, you read my mind ;)
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
07/02/2012 08:59 AMPosted by Ennvee
wanting a sweater deal

Lol, this thread is great.
Reply Quote
English: It's that hard.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]