<Undeniably Amazing> Madness Mount Sale

90 Troll Hunter
The members of <Undeniably Amazing> bring to you a limited time opportunity at acquiring a unique mount for a nominal fee!

The price of the mount is determined on a case-by-case basis. Please inquire with Mek or Saucelord via tell or mail to discuss this.

Heroic Madness of Deathwing kill
Savior of Azeroth title
Life-Binder's Hand Maiden mount

Who knows how long we'll be offering this service!? If you are interested in collecting your one-of-a-kind dragon, send Mek or Saucelord a whisper in game in order to schedule your run as soon as possible!

We appreciate your commerce!
Edited by Range on 6/27/2012 12:15 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
d(^_^)b
Hope you guys get some buyers!
Reply Quote
what if my friend that is a qtpi by the way raids with yall can i get a first time promotional free deal ill take anything dragonslayer,firelord,or my savior the thing is the toon is on a diffrent realm so i would have to server change but yall should do a first time offer to show people its legit ;) by the way im friends with a qtpi who raids with yall
~~~~~~~~Tyrone is ouch hea thuggin in dese streets ya feel me~~~~~~~~~~~~
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
what if my friend that is a qtpi by the way raids with yall can i get a first time promotional free deal ill take anything dragonslayer,firelord,or my savior the thing is the toon is on a diffrent realm so i would have to server change but yall should do a first time offer to show people its legit ;) by the way im friends with a qtpi who raids with yall

google translate didn't work someone decipher this for me plz
Edited by Range on 6/27/2012 2:33 PM PDT
Reply Quote
ask zymology to translate since he is the one who understands it and is the one i know
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
06/27/2012 01:23 PMPosted by Spookzqt

que?
Reply Quote
STEPHEN GET IN HERE
Reply Quote
94 Goblin Shaman
What do you mean, you pro
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]