[H]<Impulse> Recruiting for Heroic DS and MoP

100 Tauren Hunter
A mature Guild, for imature people.

WHAT IS AN IMPIILES.?!:
WELL IT ALL STARTED WHEN DIS ONE GUILD CALLED DoG WAS ALL "YAAAAAAY!" THEN LATE BC CAME AROUND AND THEY GOT DEAD. SO MASTASLADE AND THESE FEW GUYS FROM DoG DID SOMETHING INVOLVING <CONSPIRACY>'s AND GOT <VOLITILE>'D (see what I did there?) OR SOMETHING AND NEWBS FROM <ANTIC> FORMED A SINGLE ENTITTY OF B-A-FUN-'NERRY CALLED IMPULSE. WHAT A HORRENDUS CHILED D: ITHENK SOEMTHING NAMED "SAD FACE" AND A SWORD WAS INVOLVED. IT'S ALL A DRUNEKNSDZ HASZE TO ME RALY NOW. We were quite high during Naxx progression.

We are a max lv. 10-man progression guild. We are currently 8/8 normal and 3/8 Heroic Dragon Soul (Morchok, Yorsaj, ultrax) and have a pretty kitty banner. Our loot rules are MS>OS rolls with one tier piece per person(If multiple people need it that is.)

raiding times:
10PM-12AM SERVER (However we try to go for as long as possible.)
Tuesday, Thursday, and Sunday.

We are trying to get our Heroic 10 man functioning and then looking to start a second one afterwards so no guarenteed raid spots at the moment.

We are looking for the following people:

anyone interested in Raiding/PVPing in the next expansion MoP.

PVE (minimum requierments: Mumble, at least full LFR gear, some sort of boss mod add-on or at least the capability to know and react to mechanics.)

• healers (Not as much. low need.)

• DPS (Higher need. Ranged or melee.)

• People that are just good at their class.

• People that are willing to learn and can learn fast.

• Tolerant, chill, true bros. Hide yo' kids and hide yo' wife, We can get a bit roudy in Mumble with the language. Just don't take anything personally. If you can't handle this then there's no point in joining a guild that you don't like in the first place. Note this doesn't mean that we are not serious about progression. Just were a bit laid back.

• Patient people that are willing to stick around. If you're just gonna join for a week then split we don't want you

• jerks (NOTE: this is not an actual requerment.)

• Contact Zerkz, Taters, Arilyynna, Killinyall, Elfispresley, or Mancis for more info and invites.
      If none are on do a /who impulse and contact any member on for further assistance.
      If all else fails Send Mancis an in game mail, post here, or use the guild recruitment tool that is built into WoW.

PVP

We are also attempting to build up a PVP team for RBG and other activities. Contact Taters or Elfispresley for more information on that.

Once successful contact is made we'll try to get you in mumble and into a raid/dungeon/BG run so you can see how the attitude of the guild is or a mumble "interview" or something. No sense sticking to a guild if you don't even like the members and the general attitude right?
    Reply Quote
    85 Dwarf Hunter
    I'll bump for Arilyynna
    Reply Quote
    100 Tauren Hunter
    Bump.

No PvE Pallies allowed.

I've already seen our 10 mans hit about 4 paladins in the past.

:(
    Reply Quote
    100 Blood Elf Paladin
    No pallies allowed? Well guess I can't get in. Guild's just too swag.
    Reply Quote
    100 Tauren Hunter
    06/30/2012 04:21 PMPosted by Neró
    No pallies allowed? Well guess I can't get in. Guild's just too swag.

We swag city now bra'.

B|

aAthough I can always just try to punt Ari.
    Reply Quote
    100 Orc Warlock

Try it.
    Reply Quote
    100 Tauren Hunter

Try it.

It didn't go too well.

I... I fell on a door knob.

:(
    Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
    Explain (256 characters max)
    Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]