Best Thing about Khaz Modan

85 Human Mage
Leaving!!!

Gimped has xfered. Cata #1 again.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Priest
Good luck to Cata. You can all go back to being the smartest kids on the short bus.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
this reminds me of that time when zzbolt got gkicked from cata and then sent stik an apology letter for being bad during our raids
Edited by Leupacob on 6/27/2012 12:03 AM PDT
Reply Quote
22 Gnome Warrior
lol good story
Reply Quote
87 Night Elf Druid
Thanks for the runs Z
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
He gave you the runs? Ew.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
khaz modanz nice but needs more GOOD players not ones that are.... well in very nice way to put it UN experienced player's for intestine in pvp i found at least 3 people who are just goofing off doing dumb things like jumping all around i do my self but im quite sick of how long it takes to get honor points so... i try....but nether or less id be saying it about my self to khaz modanz nice but it needs work....
Reply Quote
3 Undead Mage
Leaving!!!

Gimped has xfered. Cata #1 again.

Wait. . .gimped was #1. . .lol rofl not really close... beating DS HMs after nerfs is hard yo
Reply Quote
can I come with?
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
that feel when xfering wont matter in about a year when blizzard initiates cross realm guild raids
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
Have fun on your new server. I'll continue spacing out, sleeping through raid times and uh... that's about it.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
06/28/2012 09:33 PMPosted by Darkrobotjr
khaz modanz nice but needs more GOOD players not ones that are.... well in very nice way to put it UN experienced player's for intestine in pvp i found at least 3 people who are just goofing off doing dumb things like jumping all around i do my self but im quite sick of how long it takes to get honor points so... i try....but nether or less id be saying it about my self to khaz modanz nice but it needs work....

Maybe if you gemmed your gear right and specced correctly or even decided one stat to reforge too wouldn't be as hard to gain honor. Just a thought.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Maybe that's why it took like 50 horde to take 9 of out in Org last night. That was SO much fun! We need to do that on both sides more often.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
New server, still terrible.

<Gimped>
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage

Did you just say intestine?
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I still come back here and cry because my best friend Desertpunk left, it makes me sad to this day. He always was the best hunter on khaz.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Priest
Bad servers need bad guilds.

Cata #1<3
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Oh look... is this thread again *yawn*
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Khaz is an okay server
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
I came to the server during the run up to opening AQ.

At that time which server you were on mattered more. Now it's not as big a deal. I still like the server.

The only thing I miss at times is the server only PvP. Always getting killed in WSG and AB but completely destroying in AV.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]