LF rogues - Daggers - Assasinate Creed

85 Night Elf Rogue
Im LF any rogues , Ally or Horde, who are at this point in their dagger quest line - getting in is pretty easy once ya figure that out but this fight is pretty tough. From all ive read, as long as your in area when he dies you get credit so we dont have to be from same faction but we do need to be on same part of quest for him to appear for the fight.
Just send me psst or in game mail and we can work out details of when and how to tackle this dude and get our daggers :)
Reply Quote
You pretty much just kite and win.

Keep recup up, watch stun drs and stun/gouge whenever possible, save kick for spells, always have a way to interrupt the AoE or save CloS. Use Blind if you get in a tight spot for time for recup to heal you up or bandage.

Use deadly/crippling and keep rupture up. Use evasion + dismantle to get ~6-7 seconds of hard melee time in on him.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
If you can't kill him by yourself you don't deserve free weapons.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Rogue
07/02/2012 10:23 PMPosted by Jdance
If you can't kill him by yourself you don't deserve free weapons.
technically they're not free seeing as to how you have to pay 10k for them.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Okay.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Rogue
i wish you good luck in getting them. i got lucky and found two other rogues doing it at the same time as me, so it was an easy burn the boss kinda kill
Reply Quote
90 Orc Rogue
08/20/2012 08:13 PMPosted by Servas
i wish you good luck in getting them. i got lucky and found two other rogues doing it at the same time as me, so it was an easy burn the boss kinda kill
I wish you good luck in realizing this thread was made in june and if he hasn't gotten them by now then he's probably busy rerolling a class he can play in mop.
Reply Quote
43 Blood Elf Priest
08/20/2012 08:13 PMPosted by Servas

This is adorable. It truly makes me just want to hug and kiss you casual youngsters. Keep grouping up throughout the questline.
Edited by Candy on 8/23/2012 4:10 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Rogue
08/21/2012 10:34 AMPosted by Candy
This is adorable. It truly makes me just want to hug and kiss you casual youngsters. Keep grouping up throughout the questline.

i dont think they didnt realize you had to gouge, kick, blind, and kidney shot the boss >.<
Reply Quote
43 Blood Elf Priest
08/21/2012 02:26 PMPosted by Servas

i dont think they didnt realize you had to gouge, kick, blind, and kidney shot the boss >.<

You mean to tell me you just don't turn in the quest and get the daggers? I'm confused.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Rogue
08/21/2012 02:50 PMPosted by Candy
You mean to tell me you just don't turn in the quest and get the daggers? I'm confused.

lol wish it worked like that
Reply Quote
43 Blood Elf Priest
08/21/2012 03:05 PMPosted by Servas

lol wish it worked like that

;) for some it does.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]