Mobile armory is junk!

90 Night Elf Druid
Doesnt work. Won't log on and finally when I can log on it boots me. Of course u can't EVER get ahold of ANYONE at blizzard. And of course all u can do is write this stupid thread that NOBODY from there will ever read. I WANT MY MONEY BACK!!! This is ridiculous that I have to pay for this total junk
Reply Quote
Quality Assurance
Are you using the Android Mobile Armory or iOS? What is your OS version? What version of the app are you running? Are you connecting via WiFi, 3G, or 4G?

We had some server load issues today that affected the Mobile Armory, but after restarting the impacted service it should be working pretty well now, aside from the usual carrier problems. I'll do my best to help you out, so let's get a discussion started!
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue
Screaming at Blizzard won't help. Wilebosk is already very helpful and asking to keep the discussion going to figure out what is wrong.

Second, you never had to PAY for the app. It's FREE. You only have to pay if you want RC.

for Wilebosk, I'm having "handling" errors on the iOS version, 3.3, iOS 5.1.1. logging in or even sometimes in the app, search for something, bamn get hit by that error and boots me out. I've used it on WiFi and 3G, same error. been a week now, if that helps! :)
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
Ok - Next Question. ive been using Mobile armory forever. im deployed over in Qatar right now and i just updated to the newest version. since i updated it i have not been able to log in.

im not mad if its just a simple glitch.

but if it is not fixed id like my refund for the money i pay for remote chat and remote Auction house.

Phone - Atrix 4g
Mobile Armory - 2.3.2
Droid OS - 2.3.6
Connection Type - Wifi
Reply Quote
Quality Assurance
Screaming at Blizzard won't help. Wilebosk is already very helpful and asking to keep the discussion going to figure out what is wrong.

Second, you never had to PAY for the app. It's FREE. You only have to pay if you want RC.

for Wilebosk, I'm having "handling" errors on the iOS version, 3.3, iOS 5.1.1. logging in or even sometimes in the app, search for something, bamn get hit by that error and boots me out. I've used it on WiFi and 3G, same error. been a week now, if that helps! :)

I've noticed that we get more errors on Sundays. (I'm looking into this.) Is this still happening for you?
Reply Quote
Quality Assurance
Ok - Next Question. ive been using Mobile armory forever. im deployed over in Qatar right now and i just updated to the newest version. since i updated it i have not been able to log in.

im not mad if its just a simple glitch.

but if it is not fixed id like my refund for the money i pay for remote chat and remote Auction house.

Phone - Atrix 4g
Mobile Armory - 2.3.2
Droid OS - 2.3.6
Connection Type - Wifi

When did you upgrade? Have you tried logging in during varied times of the day? We've had some instability at peak hours, which we're working to address very soon!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]