85 Undead Priest
07/03/2012 11:12 PMPosted by Orren
I'm not trying to say anything that would hurt your feelings but you're wrong.

You do realize that the fact that there is about a 20 to 1 ratio and the fact that one of the top 5 guilds is Alliance tells you something.......right???

It tells me they are a pvp guild. That has players of 1600 ranking.

The avg ranking of the guild is 1695. @ a active rate of 27 people per day logging in and out of 913 . Lordy that's alot of people. So I can see why it does have a place up there . But 1600 range is uber leet players more like avg players.

Serenity Now avg 1695

Exodus avg 2572

@ only like 300 members mind you as well.

I think what it is like a Chihuahua mentality. You guys are tiny and what not but really all ba. Like I said many times I'm not calling people bad I'm just saying you guys are not that good as you try to put off . Just because the alliance on this battlegroup are great does not make all the alliance in it great .

Same goes with horde. Only reason I stay on this server is the few people I know and the AH is nice and pugs. When I was alliance side dead ah crap groups .

But please guys don't act like your big and bad when it comes to pvp
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
07/04/2012 12:25 AMPosted by Crustybubble
But please guys don't act like your big and bad when it comes to pvp

How about this. You take your two best PvPing friends, and I will bring my best two. We do a 3v3 war-game, you get stomped into the ground, and we move on? I am tired of seeing you spew your crap on the forums. Especially when you got slaughtered outside of SW like three days ago.

4) This is coming from a 2k Priest, there's PLENTY of 2k + player on alliance side that just don't give a %^-* about arena, or plainly don't like them. The first name that comes to my mind are Morroes & Aurelia, two amazing players, but they hate arenas.

For reference, me and Beli had a W-L ratio of something like 27-2 (Beli even got the Hotter Streak Achievement) when we hit 2k. It wasn't hard, it wasn't fun and because of that, I stopped doing any serious arena (again). So now I help carry fresh 85s to the CP cap every week.

Lol "World PVP" more like roll around and gank people. World pvp has been dead since flying mounts get over your self.

Before people will listen to anything you say, you need to practice what you preach.

Edit: Yes. I ranted. It is late and Horde on this server bother me. -_-
Edited by Aurelia on 7/4/2012 12:56 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
How about this. You take your two best PvPing friends, and I will bring my best two. We do a 3v3 war-game, you get stomped into the ground, and we move on? I am tired of seeing you spew your crap on the forums. Especially when you got slaughtered outside of SW like three days ago.

Ya I'm pretty sure that mage/pally and you vs me was so fair. I'm also sure I had that mage @ like 5 k hp.

Yah as you can see I can't even get anyone in my guild to do arena, that's why I leveled more hunters. So I could do something.

Am I upsetting you because I told you the truth that your friend is a avg player. I myself said I was avg .

Would you rather me say that all the alliance on this server are oh so bestest @ pvp and that you're all special snowflakes?

07/04/2012 12:56 AMPosted by Aurelia
For reference, me and Beli had a W-L ratio of something like 27-2 (Beli even got the Hotter Streak Achievement) when we hit 2k. It wasn't hard, it wasn't fun and because of that, I stopped doing any serious arena (again). So now I help carry fresh 85s to the CP cap every week.

I put the ratings up there because someone said that the player skill cap of pvp alli vs horde was 70% vs 30% . You don't like the numbers I looked up? Don't know what to tell you but you all butt hurt over me posting that more alliance players are not even over horde . I was making the point that there is alot of horde arena/pvp what ever that are active @ pvp.

Lol "World PVP" more like roll around and gank people. World pvp has been dead since flying mounts get over your self.

Before people will listen to anything you say, you need to practice what you preach.

Edit: Yes. I ranted. It is late and Horde on this server bother me. -_-

How the heck does what you just said have any contrast to world pvp. Please explain?
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
07/04/2012 01:52 AMPosted by Girlrage
How the heck does what you just said have any contrast to world pvp. Please explain?

She's telling you to get over yourself.

I did years ago. But I am not the one try to say that because there is so few of us we must be better than most of you.

Id like to go on by saying I do not claim to be a rank one player! I'm a avg player.

It's like this ok I like football I know when I see good and when I see bad just because I'm not in the NFL don't mean I don't know the game.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Well you should know that most horde roll around with pve spec/gear. While most alliance roll around with pvp spec/gear. So I ask who do you think would win in a pvp fight?

It will probably be the one with the pvp spec/gear. You're right! That is why alliance almost always wins in world pvp situations on this server.

It has nothing to do with being rank 1 he was pretty much saying alliance>horde in world pvp and most other situations.

He was also saying he would hand you your own !@# in a 1v1 fight but i tried to leave that out.
Edited by Sycoz on 7/4/2012 2:54 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
07/04/2012 02:42 AMPosted by Sycoz
It has nothing to do with being rank 1 he was pretty much saying alliance>horde in world pvp and most other situations.

Ok I said nothing about world pvp and this server are you guys brain dead? I think someone else did and I said there wasn't much use in world pvp since flying mounts.

World pvp is dead case in point MoP them trying to get it back going.

It will probably be the one with the pvp spec/gear. You're right! That is why alliance almost always wins in world pvp situations on this server.

Well I could play the care that most of the horde is pve guilds. Also on Alliance side you only have one pve guild. So ...... you guys wouldn't be rolling around in fancy raid gear.

I've yet to see alliance do anything more than attack Org get killed run of attack it again get killed run off.

He was also saying he would hand you you're own !@# in a 1v1 fight but i tried to leave that out.

Yet to be seen does have a gear advantage tho. But with the lack of understanding to read all post makes me wonder about intelligence of the game.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Hunter

I did years ago. But I am not the one try to say that because there is so few of us we must be better than most of you.

Id like to go on by saying I do not claim to be a rank one player! I'm a avg player.

It's like this ok I like football I know when I see good and when I see bad just because I'm not in the NFL don't mean I don't know the game.

There isn't really anyone saying that all Alliance players are good at PvP. There are some alliance players who say they're good at PvP and even those are few and far between, and most of THOSE players will say that there aren't really that many people on our side that are GOOD at pvp (as in above average). I would say Pastorjoe is really the only one who's even come close to saying the stuff you are talking about, and even he hasn't said "all alliance players are good". Now there ARE people who will say stuff like "horde sucks" or "all horde sucks" etc. and if you were here as alliance at the start of Cata you'd probably understand where they were coming from.

But really I think most of us would agree that there are some good players on both sides and bad players on both sides. Of course Horde has more bad players just because they have more players in general. They probably have more good players for the same reason.

What were you even trying to accomplish with this thread? I mean, did you think that starting a thread by saying most alliance players are bad would get you a response different from what you've gotten?

My words are being twisted. I said the few alli I seen while playing over there was bad and the ah suckd and stuff I didn't call out people saying you people are awful over there. If anything I was just saying it sucks to be alliance.

06/27/2012 04:06 PMPosted by Cheetâra
As far as the alliance go on this server Id have to say I've not meet many good players. Not to say they are not out there. I will say that the Alliance side people are alot less of %**!s to people. The battlegroup is a plus but as for the poor lack of good player base I had to move my shammy to a better server.
Edited by Cheetâra on 7/4/2012 2:59 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
07/04/2012 02:54 AMPosted by Crustybubble

Ok I said nothing about world pvp and this server are you guys brain dead? I think someone else did and I said there wasn't much use in world pvp since flying mounts.

World pvp is dead case in point MoP them trying to get it back going.

Well I could play the care that most of the horde is pve guilds. Also on Alliance side you only have one pve guild. So ...... you guys wouldn't be rolling around in fancy raid gear.

He was also saying he would hand you you're own !@# in a 1v1 fight but i tried to leave that out.

Yet to be seen does have a gear advantage tho. But with the lack of understanding to read all post makes me wonder about intelligence of the game.

gg? Wonder who has the intellect and you have so many errors in that post it should make someone cry. You're not the only one in this thread, so it's not always about you.

Also world pvp isn't dead on this server... at least not for alliance.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Hunter
gg? Wonder who has the intellect and you have so many errors in that post it should make someone cry. You're not the only one in this thread, so it's not always about you.

Also world pvp isn't dead on this server... at least not for alliance.

I wasn't talking about grammer dip. Understanding what I posted.

Please tell me how your words are being twisted.

Also you go on in your original post to say something like "now you may say you can't judge the many by the few but yeah."

To me, and likely to other people, this implies that you ARE in fact judging most of us by a few, which is pretty much the opposite of what you're trying to claim now. If you just came here and said "there's a few alliance who are bad" I seriously doubt anyone would have wasted their time arguing with you, because we all realize that there are indeed bad players.

You know what I don't care anymore. Most of you prob are bad there I said it your all BAD does it make you happy now. I don't care !!! You're all crap!

I didn't mean for this tread to be taken this way but it seems you guys get !@# hurt over ever little things so it don't matter. It was more to hey i tried on this alliance side seen the way you people talk on the forums I thought there would be more to that side but I was so wrong.

So I'm just going to leave this bucket here for your crying about me saying you all suck. Wouldn't want the tears to go to waste .
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Hunter
You know what I don't care anymore. Most of you prob are bad there I said it your all BAD does it make you happy now. I don't care !!! You're all crap!

I didn't mean for this tread to be taken this way but it seems you guys get !@# hurt over ever little things so it don't matter. It was more to hey i tried on this alliance side seen the way you people talk on the forums I thought there would be more to that side but I was so wrong.

So I'm just going to leave this bucket here for your crying about me saying you all suck. Wouldn't want the tears to go to waste .

Lol, I don't care if you think we're all bad or whatever. Just trying to point out to you why people are getting defensive. When you start out a thread saying that most of us are bad, well, you're not gonna have a good time.

No people posted way before all this all fine conv and it wasn't remotely nasty it was when I posted arena stats. For the cow priest that said some random number about skill all vs horde. That's when a person not on this server I guess anymore got bent out of shape.

I wasn't trying to be rude to any person and my

07/04/2012 03:09 AMPosted by Girlrage
Also you go on in your original post to say something like "now you may say you can't judge the many by the few but yeah."

You can't judge the many by the few how is that taken as calling all over the alliance bad?
Reply Quote
Same goes with horde. Only reason I stay on this server is the few people I know and the AH is nice and pugs. When I was alliance side dead ah crap groups.

You're stating the obvious for Alliance. Did you really not expect this, I kinda thought it was well known to most who are on Cho'gall that the AH is dead. I'm reluctant to believe you even made it to 85.

It tells me they are a pvp guild. That has players of 1600 ranking.

The avg ranking of the guild is 1695. @ a active rate of 27 people per day logging in and out of 913 . Lordy that's alot of people. So I can see why it does have a place up there . But 1600 range is uber leet players more like avg players.

Serenity Now avg 1695

Exodus avg 2572

@ only like 300 members mind you as well.

Are you SERIOUSLY comparing the TOP hardcore raiding guild on Cho'gall to one of the now casual PvP guilds on Alliance? and FYI, Exodus hasn't even been on the server that long either, they're not even Native to Cho'gall, and I wouldn't consider them the average Cho'gall Horde.

As far as I'm concerned, you're no different than the average re-roll. You start out on this side of the server having some kind of hope and then you realize that no, you can't make it you quit.

I think if this was the old school WoW, which is pretty much how this side of the server is for us, you wouldn't last at all. So no matter how bad you think we are, you are by far worse.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
You can't really judge alliance too much on our rating avgs, because the majority of us just play to cap then stop. Although I personally feel like the majority of alliance couldn't break 1800 if they wanted to. But then again, I feel that way about horde. The only arena achieve I have on this toon is 1550 in 2s, does that make me a 1550 mage? No, i'm capable of going a hell of a lot higher than that. Do I care to do so? No.

So you can take your statistics and shove 'em, because they mean nothing. The only arenas I do on my mage anymore are to carry people who ask for it, and i'm chill with that.

And i'll gladly duel any or all of your 85s, as long as I get to pick the location for some of them. If you think i'm going to agree to fight a hunter in an open feild you're crazy. Gimme a bit of los to play around with and i'll !@#$ you sideways without trying.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
You're stating the obvious for Alliance. Did you really not expect this, I kinda thought it was well known to most who are on Cho'gall that the AH is dead. I'm reluctant to believe you even made it to 85.

I have 3 accounts and so many 85s all over the place. I didn't think your side was that bad but later on I knew it was awful.

Are you SERIOUSLY comparing the TOP hardcore raiding guild on Cho'gall to one of the now casual PvP guilds on Alliance? and FYI, Exodus hasn't even been on the server that long either, they're not even Native to Cho'gall, and I wouldn't consider them the average Cho'gall Horde.

The only guild on alliance side was that. What do you expect me do compare it to something else ? It has the most 1600 player base .

As far as I'm concerned, you're no different than the average re-roll. You start out on this side of the server having some kind of hope and then you realize that no, you can't make it you quit.

I think if this was the old school WoW, which is pretty much how this side of the server is for us, you wouldn't last at all. So no matter how bad you think we are, you are by far worse.

I'm pretty sure Xfered off so yah. Why eat chicken when I can have steak.

You can't really judge alliance too much on our rating avgs, because the majority of us just play to cap then stop. Although I personally feel like the majority of alliance couldn't break 1800 if they wanted to. But then again, I feel that way about horde. The only arena achieve I have on this toon is 1550 in 2s, does that make me a 1550 mage? No, i'm capable of going a hell of a lot higher than that. Do I care to do so? No.

So you can take your statistics and shove 'em, because they mean nothing. The only arenas I do on my mage anymore are to carry people who ask for it, and i'm chill with that.

And i'll gladly duel any or all of your 85s, as long as I get to pick the location for some of them. If you think i'm going to agree to fight a hunter in an open feild you're crazy. Gimme a bit of los to play around with and i'll !@#$ you sideways without trying.

You know how dumb that sounds. Yes I'm going to let you pick the place hell we can even let you have some friends in on it or better yet bring cake cause you're just that cool bro.

I can't wait to remove your shields and how did you say @#$ sideways without trying. lol

I never said I was this great player studly but if you think you can beat a hunter go for it Hunter is the best 1v1 class out there.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Out of all the great pvp'ers on this side, I'm one of the baddies! I admit it! Never stepped foot in arena, get focused and crushed in pvp. Oh no! you killed me 10 times in TB! I suck! I like using exclamation points!!!!

To each their own brother. I've been playing this game for a long time. Came to the Alliance side, shared my love for bacon and have never looked back. Best server, guilds and play experience ever.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
Out of all the great pvp'ers on this side, I'm one of the baddies! I admit it! Never stepped foot in arena, get focused and crushed in pvp. Oh no! you killed me 10 times in TB! I suck! I like using exclamation points!!!!

To each their own brother. I've been playing this game for a long time. Came to the Alliance side, shared my love for bacon and have never looked back. Best server, guilds and play experience ever.

Well bacon is good i dont remeber you from tb
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]