[H] <Synchronicity> is recruiting! 8/8h DS

90 Blood Elf Paladin
<Synchronicity> has opened recruitment to the following classes for MoP. If you are a competent player read on! Our Group 1 10 man is 8/8 Heroic.

• Druid
[Low - Feral]
[Low - Resto]
[High - Balance]

• Hunter
[Low]

• Priest
[High - Heals]
[High - Shadow]

• Shaman
[Low - All specs]

• Warlock
[Low]

• Rogue
[Low]

• Mage
[Low]

• Paladin
[Low - Ret]
[Medium - Prot]
[Low - Holy]

• Death Knight
[Low - DPS]
[Medium - Tank]

• Warrior
[Low - DPS]
[Low - Tank]

Last Updated: 6/27/2012

Raid Schedule for groups 1:
Sunday: --(during progression *optional)
Monday: 6:45-11:00pm
Tuesday: 6:45-11:00pm
Wednesday: 6:45-11:00pm
Thursday: --
Friday: --
Saturday: --

Raid times will vary depending on pushing of new content or farming of previous content. All applicants should expect to attend 90-100% of raids during their trial period, and maintain an 80% raid attendance throughout their membership.

Loot System:

Due to the nature of 10-man raiding, loot will be distributed through Loot Council. The raid leader and Officers of your respective 10-man may step-in and reward an item if he believes the item will greatly benefit a specific person over others.

Requirements:

You must be 18 years or older to join Synchronicity.

You must show up on time, be prepared to do work, and share our goal of success. This would include raid preparedness (correct gems, enchants, and consumables).

You must mesh well with our guild culture and raid environment. Applicants prone to emotional outbursts will not pass trial.

You should expect nothing but the best from yourself and your guild mates. Know your class, your role, and the mechanics of each fight.

About Us:

Synchronicity on Shadowmoon (US-PvP-EST) is home to many veteran players from Horde. With the hunger of pushing the envelope in competitiveness and enjoyment of what MoP promises to offer.

We also provide less intense raiding options for more casual players and friends.

Synchronicity values time outside of the game. Many of us have regular jobs, go to school full-time, or have families. This makes it imperative that opportunities are not wasted, lessons are learned, and we respect the time we're given.

How to Apply:

If we’re the guild you aspire to be a part of feel free to visit our website and follow our step-by-step application process:

http://sync.moonshine-media.net/

We realize that more information may be desired before an application is in order. All questions may be directed towards Nicholas, Nudes, Sqwk, or Moonshine of Shadowmoon.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Now accepting exceptional apps for MoP! Any spot is welcome, also looking for someone dedicated to rolling Monk.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
What happened to you rerolling monk? I swear you had your heart set on rerolling. Pallies (of all kinds) are looking strong right now but monks are superior in healing or at least they feel that way.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Some of the nicest people I've ever met while gaming. Good luck on your recruiting efforts!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Bump BRING ON THE MONKS!
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
07/30/2012 02:38 AMPosted by Dutchie
Some of the nicest people I've ever met while gaming. Good luck on your recruiting efforts!

I must have been offline at the time or something.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
LOL thats what im saying...
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Baishh tried to touch my on my naughty place last night. Cloud did nothing to stop him. I retract the statement from my previous post.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Thank you I feel so much better now! Can finally sleep at night
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
Hi guys
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]