Dark Scion selling Mounts/Titles/Glory runs!

90 Pandaren Shaman
With us starting to clear DS in a full night now were deciding to sell some T11/12/13 mounts and titles.

More will be added as we feel more comfortable with bringing people along to encounters we ourselves have yet to pay attention to.

T11:
Of The Four Winds title: 55k

T12:
Glory Of The Firelands Raider meta achievement (Earns the Corrupted Fire Hawk Mount): 80k (40k each week)

T13:
Savior Of Azeroth title: 95k (Can come in the following week for meta achievement for the Twilight Harbringer Mount for 125k total for both mount and title)

This is all we feel comfortable with selling for now and more will be added and prices can change later. You can also contact me in game to negotiate prices.
Edited by Abstracted on 6/27/2012 6:46 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
If only my guild wasn't full of emo bads who refuse to play this game I could be doing this.

=/
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Woah there.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
If only my guild wasn't full of emo bads who refuse to play this game I could be doing this.

=/

I concur!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
No no take me!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]