Looking For my PVP Sensei

85 Human Paladin
still generally new to the game and i am sure with my own wits i could figure out how to perfect the ret paladin class in PVP... however i am looking for other PVPers more experienced than I.. does not matter what class you are.. in game mail me if you are interested in a little bit of mentoring. You never know maybe a little bit of gold of friendship will come out of it......
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Thanks Truewanx you are true ally... i have been reading your threads and thank you for basically being the spokesman for Misha :)
Edited by Superlord on 6/28/2012 11:57 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
I could help him I am not bad >_> that bad anyways
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
06/28/2012 06:07 AMPosted by Superlord
still generally new to the game and i am sure with my own wits i could figure out how to perfect the ret paladin class in PVP... however i am looking for other PVPers more experienced than I.. does not matter what class you are.. in game mail me if you are interested in a little bit of mentoring. You never know maybe a little bit of gold of friendship will come out of it......

I ain't no rank 1 glad but i like my pvp so I'll tell you what i tell everyone else.

If you don't have >>>>>EVERYTHING<<<<<<< keybound then that is your biggest problem.

Keybinding is the single most important part of being the best player you can be.

It gives you much faster reaction time and much more control of your toon.

Get back to me when you've done that or if you already do, I'd be happy to help ya out then.
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
Renish clicks on some things, as do I lol.

Renish clicks

on some things

Renish
clicks

smh
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
Renish clicks on some things, as do I lol.

What I see the most, people overestimating themselves, they forget the basics like dealing damage. They focus too much on shadowstep kicks, sapping, silencing NS, using deep to poly ect....

Sometimes the problem is just players not doing enough damage or fake casting. It's the simple things that keep players when getting to 2.2k.

Yes but if he clicks everything then keybinding would be his biggest improvement
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]