25 Man Raiding

1 Tauren Shaman
Before the trolls, yeah, I'll hear the "lack of skill on server" "lack of people" "lack of anything" "Tanaris is bad" "heueheu heu lol". Yeah. We know.
Let's go back to the days before Repair, before Ferocious Kittens, Cryers Eve, Blosiris, and so on.
I'm just curious to see how much interest and dedication there is into making a serious 25 man raiding guild.

It would most likely be Alliance. If there's more Horde interest, more power to it, that can be looked at as well. Yes, I'm lucky if there are even 25 players on the realm at all times, but meow.

I'd just like to see how many people are interested (from either faction) in being a serious 25 progression guild, and how strong the dedication would be for it.

Toodles,
Mc Toodleson
Reply Quote
98 Human Priest
omg "blosiris", that is amazing.

TU still raids 25s and we got 8/8H in 25s. we're always recruiting :D

but in regards to others, i'm sure theres some interest between smaller 10m guilds to maybe merge/form into a new 25man.

GL :D
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter

but in regards to others, i'm sure theres some interest between smaller 10m guilds to maybe merge/form into a new 25man.

I know we've considered it. In fact, there's a very good chance that in Mists of Pandaria we will be focusing on 25 mans. But right now our main focus is just finishing up current content with our 10 man raid teams, because come on. Unnamed can't be the only Alliance guild to do so. :P
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]