@touchlol & Ilya

90 Orc Shaman
If you two ever leave the ally side I fear the worst for those left behind. No big reason, well.... except that every single last one of them is god F'ing awful. Can't believe a choice few of you alliance D-bags would say one rude word to touch, nicest fella in the world. Meh, I guess if its only Johnnybgoode aka Johnnybfugginterrible I can understand. The rest of the trolls, not worth mentioning.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
DAMMIT PANTHER, go get yoself some k-drama and stay off the forums, it's bad for bznz! On another note, alliance people swap guilds more often than regime changes in africa!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
More flutter kicks melub!
Reply Quote
85 Troll Mage
light weight! light weight!

yehhhhhhhhhhhhhhh buddy!
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
meh
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
06/27/2012 09:57 PMPosted by Deadpanther
If you two ever leave the ally side I fear the worst for those left behind. No big reason, well.... except that every single last one of them is god F'ing awful. Can't believe a choice few of you alliance D-bags would say one rude word to touch, nicest fella in the world. Meh, I guess if its only Johnnybgoode aka Johnnybfugginterrible I can understand. The rest of the trolls, not worth mentioning.

You get involved in more drama than a 16 year old girl, but atleast I get to read about it and laugh at you.

Trolling aside, you are probably the biggest idiot I've seen post on the forums. Achievement unlocked. lol
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
It must be the roids messing with my testosterone levels... *cries*... I just can't... deal with all the pressure!!!! All trolling aside, why u still laughing at your own jokes? Other people supposed to laugh at your jokes, only jokes laugh at their own jokes. Imma laugh at your joke to make you feel good. lol
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-VmBiA9tNs&feature=related
Reply Quote
85 Troll Mage
there are thunder storms in the forecast here tonight
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
06/28/2012 12:59 PMPosted by Deadpanther
It must be the roids messing with my testosterone levels... *cries*... I just can't... deal with all the pressure!!!! All trolling aside, why u still laughing at your own jokes? Other people supposed to laugh at your jokes, only jokes laugh at their own jokes. Imma laugh at your joke to make you feel good. lol

stating facts >>>>

get slammed by an 18 year old kid harder, baybay

btw, for an arrogant grandpa, your insults are really bad. Maybe if you work on them you'll look less stupid in arguments, and maybe even win them.
Edited by Charmless on 6/28/2012 3:21 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
^^^^ did that just happen ^^^^

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/21/muskles.jpg/

Sexy grandpa?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Get bench pressed by a 29 year old Grandpa, baybay.

My daughter didn't waste no time either, apparently 2 year olds can make babies!

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/59/lenny2p.jpg/

My baby loves ice cream, just like daddy.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Beware, I have officially read over 100 zarlin posts. Brain completely disappeared, and now... my face....will be....forever....
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/841/zarlinface.jpg/
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
gigglegiggle.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Mage
m&ms pretty good choice of blizzard but she needs to learn about cookie dough some day when she can handle it
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
is it that cold in colorado right now wtf holy !@#$s
Reply Quote
85 Troll Shaman
Hi :D
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
I agree with you suave.. She has a long quest ahead of her if she ever wishes to conquer the cookie dough blizzard....let alone the double fudge cookie dough. However, with proper training and brain freeze avoidance techniques she will achieve. Melub, it's an old picture.. The only thing cold in colorado right now is the Shocktop at the coors brewing factory....everything else is on fire. Chibby, hi. Anyways, I am officially gone as of now... Got me a mountain to climb! Hopefully those fires take a nice lil hop, skip, and a jump to our trail so things get interesting!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]