Cheese Vendor is recruiting

100 Draenei Paladin
So, we've been around forever. And we are big and cheesy. But, we'd really like some fresh cultures to kick up the summer/end of Cata doldrums!

Cheese Vendor is a casual, social, active guild filled with great individuals. Are you looking for guildmates to run dungeons, work with on achievements, or just chat with as you solo your way across Azeroth? Would you like to raid, but really only have time for it once a week? Do you dislike drama and jerks? If so, we may be the place for you!

Members of Cheese Vendor are a mixed bag of people who focus on fun in game. The guild of close to 500 toons; has a strong core of active members who enjoy a variety of activities in-game.

We have all the fun Level 25 guild perks - mounts, pets, cauldrons, gear, excessive bank tabs and vent. Of course, we have a tabard...

We have a solid little 10-man raiding team that raids once a week - currently Wednesday nights. The team is looking for a healer and ranged dps. We don't generally pug, and if real life happens we don't mind too much. We started later in Cata, and have gone through the content with the desire to experience it rather than work on die-hard progression (we don't have the time anymore!). We don't mind if you are new to raiding. We are patient and helpful. We casually work hard at our raiding! We'd like to get a great team together before MoP to start raiding at the beginning of the expansion. Join us as we prepare!

*If you are a PVP junky, we are probably not the guild for you, although we do have members who hit battlegrounds and arenas frequently. It's just not our focus.

If interested, contact an officer in-game through chat or mail, or leave a message here!
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Hunter
They have pretty good cheese too...
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
Cow cheese?
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Hunter
Is there any other?

Goat cheese, you say?

THER IZ NO GOT CHEESE IZ WURST CHEZE US
Reply Quote
91 Gnome Warrior
Are you nekkid??? Dear lordy.

Space goat cheese... er, no. I mean we do have a line of nice goat cheese originating from the badlands...

But, Cow is best.
Reply Quote
91 Gnome Warrior
And what other guild would sponsor a nekkid 5k for gnomes and dwarves through the streets of Stormwind in honor of Canada Day?!?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
I was in The Naked Elves for about two weeks (two weeks I wish I could get back, much thanks to Mutiny for taking me in!), but anyway, from what I gathered, they had Naked Gnome Races from the Gnome starting are to Orgrimmar each weekend in which the whole server was invited to participate in. The only good thing that guild ever did.
Reply Quote
80 Gnome Warlock
Huh, that's interesting. I'm part of a duo (Warlock and Priest) who just got back into WoW during, what seems to be, a huge lull in the game and thus as we are trying to find a new home we have been completely boned.

We used to do a bunch of raids and heroics during the days of WotLK but life came up and we had to put WoW behind us. We'd like to get back in the game and get on a new server and guild (since the old one is so dead I think the corpse has turned to dust) but haven't been able to find one that's got a good core of people who like to raid but not on some sort of crazy 3+ times a week. I have spent days looking as was about to give up hope and then I saw your post! We are a ranged DPS and Healer looking for a home!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Cheese Vendor was my first guild when I came to WoW. Can't recommend them enough. Great group of people and always willing to help. The only reason I left was because I wanted to focus more on raiding and there wasn't a raid team back then.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Paladin
@Anri, saw your post on our website. You can normally find an officer online. We'd love to chat!
Reply Quote
91 Gnome Warrior
Wow. We've picked up a few new great people! If anyone else is interested, drop us a line in game or visit our website : http://cheesevendor.guildlaunch.com
Reply Quote
91 Gnome Warrior
I'm not really much of a bumper, but it is a new month and there's plenty of cheese and cupcakes to go around.

We could use a couple of light-hearted tanks (cranky, bossy types generally don't meld with our cheese groove) as our 2 main tanks (Paladin and DK) like to play their alts from time to time and sometimes want a night off.

We are looking for active players of any role to add to the fun.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Rogue
Bump for cheesy goodness!!!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]