< E X A L T E D > 25M raiding needs YOU!

100 Blood Elf Warrior
< E X A L T E D > , once a Darkspear-US-Horde top raiding guild has moved to Kil'Jaeden for 25M progression in MoP. Darkspear pretty much died, thanks to the one they call "Swifty".

If you're looking for a mostly mature, semi-casual - semi-hardcore, raiding guild, dedicated to clearing content and trying to stay at the forefront of progression - we might be for you!

Our scheduled raid times as of right now are Tue/Wed/Thu from 5:30pm ST until 9pm ST.

We are currently 4/6 in Mogu'shan Vaults, pushing for 6/6 as a 10m. This doesn't cut it for us and we want to be back into 25 mans ASAP. This is where YOU come in!

**CURRENT RECRUITMENT NEEDS**
- 1 Geared Tank (Monk/Warrior/Paladin) w/ Heal/DPS offspec
- YOU WILL BE DPS'ing most of the time, so please keep that in mind when applying.
Ranged DPS classes (Lock/Sham/Druid) EXCLUDING: Hunters/Mages
Melee DPS classes (DK/Monk/Warrior/Paladin/Enh-Sham/Rogue/Feral) EXCLUDING: *none*

We only need about 3-4 solid DPS to begin clearing 25m raiding. If you think you would be an asset to our guild, apply!

We finished DS with 8/8 HM, got 6/7 HM Firelands, and various HM kills in the first tier of Cata. Most of our current raiders have experience dating all the way back to Vanilla.

If you're interested, please head over to www.exaltedgaming.net and fill out an application. It shouldn't take more than 5-10 minutes for thoughtful responses!

Alternatively, any guild member online can assist you if you have any questions!

Thanks!
Edited by Thaladred on 10/15/2012 7:50 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue
bump !
Reply Quote
100 Troll Mage
What exactly is considered 'top' these days?
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Warrior
I said we "were" "top". We used to be in constant competition with the number 1 guild on our server (an alliance guild) For the number 1 spot on our server. Worldwide, i'm not sure what that did ever translate to.

I doubt we've ever been top 50 US, but we're not all anal and hardcore insane like half of the raiding guilds I've seen and heard about.

If you're looking for a chill place to raid comfortably, and still progress - we're looking for apt players!
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Warrior
Still Looking for people!
Reply Quote
Horde definitely needed another large guild.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue
back up .. still looking for more

hook us up with an app at /// http://www.exaltedgaming.net/page/139617/recruitment?gid=23-168
Edited by Shadocat on 6/30/2012 6:50 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Warrior
I said we "were" "top". We used to be in constant competition with the number 1 guild on our server (an alliance guild) For the number 1 spot on our server. Worldwide, i'm not sure what that did ever translate to.

I doubt we've ever been top 50 US, but we're not all anal and hardcore insane like half of the raiding guilds I've seen and heard about.

If you're looking for a chill place to raid comfortably, and still progress - we're looking for apt players!

Ambiguous as usual eh?

╔══════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ══════════════╗
If you are a beautiful strong King of Dalaran, Put this in your
signature so everyone knows who is the crowning royalty.
╚══════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ══════════════╝

Not really sure how my answer was ambiguous. I answered the question to the best of my ability :P
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Y u leave darkspear? Now Exile Greek and the murder train is all that's left :O
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
back up .. still looking for more

hook us up with an app at /// http://www.exaltedgaming.net/page/139617/recruitment?gid=23-168

bump
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Warrior
bump for great justice!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue
still looking for more
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Warrior
up
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Warrior
up!
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
Invite me - my dps will take you past HM DS !
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Warrior
To the top! NEED MOAR PEOPLEZ
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]