Where to go?

90 Blood Elf Rogue
Trying to leave this trainwreck. Where did everyone who used to play here go and what server is a good horde dominated server that is HIGH population? Good raiding plox
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
http://www.wowprogress.com/realms/rank/us
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
Illidan
Mal'Ganis
Kil'Jaeden
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
i think im going to go Mal'ganis 0.o
Edited by Maniastabs on 6/28/2012 1:16 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
If you are looking for world PvP Illidan or Mal'Ganis are terrible choices. You probably want a server where the populations are fairly close, but slightly favoring your side. Kil'Jaeden is much better in that respect.

Edit: Never mind. For some reason I thought you were looking for a good PvP server. Guess I just assumed since only PvP people have been posting on here lately.
Edited by Amerrol on 6/28/2012 2:15 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
illidan is one of the best horde pvp servers... not sure what you are thinking that its not but ok...
Edited by Õhyes on 6/28/2012 7:17 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
06/28/2012 06:17 PMPosted by Õhyes
illidan is one of the best horde pvp servers... not sure what you are thinking that its not but ok...

World PvP. The Horde to Alliance ratio is like 1/0.01. Obviously rated PvP will be excellent with the massive amounts of people to choose from.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Mal'ganis is a really good server. Xferred all of my toons over there except for my pally who is still here on AoS. Be prepared for extremely long queue lines to be able to even login on the server when MoP drops though.
Reply Quote
87 Draenei Death Knight
Alot of the members from Eruption, went to Muradin along time ago. Venom, Adriahna, Younotouchy, and Bubblicious. These were the more memorable players from way back in the day!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
Illidan is the only server that matters.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]