@ Illusions

Edited by Assaidinqt on 7/21/2012 8:34 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
yes

iam a priest end of story
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
Aight so basically i'm the most amazing rogue that ever happened to fizzcrank, all others are inferior, rank 1 sup get at me dawg i'm da bes GG no re yeeeeee. If anyone opposes this notion COME AT ME DAWG.
Reply Quote
07/10/2012 03:25 AMPosted by Würzburg
Aight so basically i'm the most amazing rogue that ever happened to fizzcrank, all others are inferior, rank 1 sup get at me dawg i'm da bes GG no re yeeeeee. If anyone opposes this notion COME AT ME DAWG.

Ronpaw approves this message.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
/popcorn, dots candy, and a wild cherry pepsi.
Reply Quote
dudes that admit to drinking wild cherry pepsi usually turn out to be !@#$%^-*!@s
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
07/12/2012 12:08 PMPosted by Beardamus
dudes that admit to drinking wild cherry pepsi usually turn out to be !@#$%^-*!@s

I'd share some with you if I knew you'd be this angry that you don't have any. D:
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
Wub Wub Wub
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
I decided to read this for amusement. Since I'm higher rated, my say is final cutiepies! From from what I've read, I would edge towards Assaidin being better because he has shown more knowledge of the game.

@ Burnthesky: Your comment on Rets is absolutely flawed. Complain about our heals but our burst is that which only exists vs bad players. As a rogue, you can stop ret burst with a disarm, or perhaps a blind, or perhaps a gouge, or perhaps one of your other two arena partners could do something (considering you play Fire/Rogue/x... yes this is op... don't defend yourself) you have a dispell and possibly a second to stop the wings as well as infinite kiting potential from the mage. This is on YOUR fault. Furthermore, if you die from 100% -> 0% in a HoJ, then you shouldn't have trinketed while his cd's weren't up ignoring the fact that RMP 100% -> 0% people in a garrote -> kidney opener. I will not defend the individual comps of Vanguards Cleave or Trip dps. Considering the comment came from a mage, I wish to point out that mages have a significant upper hand vs. Rets and you don't have a reason to complain in the first place.. especially as Fire.

@ Illusions: You were trying too hard with your wall of text. You can't bring everything down to a list of CC's. RLS across the board is the top comp, but not because of their cc alone. In fact, as a test, an RLS went undefeated 66-0 with only the use of 4 smokebombs throughout the entire period. It's a mixture of ridiculous survivability, burst potential, sustained damage AND their cc. If CC alone made the game, then MLS would be the top comp and Vanguards Cleave/Trip Dps would not compete. This is not the case. You don't need to go into such detail to defend yourself. You would have been better off not commenting at all. The thing I truely wish to discuss the most is the "You only got a decent rating in 3s with melee cleaves that zerg healers...". RMP is FAMOUS for zerging, especially healers. Melee cleaves in the modern game generally work harder for a kill than the cliche RMP/RLS etc. because they generally have a larger potential for death (little room for error). No, I don't say this because I melee cleave because I am normally disgusted by melee cleaving and furthermore refuse to play Vanguards Cleave or Trip Dps (some melee cleaves I'll play such as Ret/War/Disc considering their weak, weak state atm). He earned his rating. It's as simple as that and you'd best accept it. I respect melee cleaves more atm than RLS, MLS, RMP, Shadowplay etc.

@ Assaindin: There is no real reason for these threads. They impede progress. I don't care whether you started this ego-battle or not, but the best players in the world are humble (Metaphorz aside). No need to start this.

@ Fizzcrank in General: Why must you all pick two sides and constantly bash eachother? Perhaps if you all played together and learned from eachother, you would have your t2's by now. Do RBG's or something and progress together. Fizzcrank is my home-server and thus I want to see you do the best you can - don't let your pride stand in the way of getting better. For example, if Assaidin and Illusions spoke to eachother as partners rather than rivals, perhaps they'd teach eachother something and both rise to 2100-2200. Do not insult others based on comp (even though I have a hard time doing this myself). I COULD play Vanguard Cleave or Trip Dps, but I chose to play comps that are more fun. When people judge eachother based on comp, they do nothing more than to insult their own ability. Using your energy to learn what you could do better the next time you play RLS will be much more productive than complaining about their comp. You can get high with comps that are not necessarily that strong or powerful as you'll see in my next paragraph. Please Fizzcrank, just respect eachother and let go of your egos so that all of you can have fun.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
In defence of myself: I played RDruid to 2800 in s6/s7 (and I respect it very little and hardly regard that as personal skill). I've played on KT for the last season and a half in NAO against some of the top players in the world. Last season, I played Ret/Warlock/Resto Druid to 2500 and Ret/Ele/Disc to 2300. This season, I have played Ret/War/RDruid to 2200, Ret/War/Disc to 2350, Ret/Hunter/Warrior 13-1 at 2450 mmr (all NAO players), Ret/Mage/Disc to 2200, Ret/War/Rogue to 2250. All of the previous ratings stated were done when 2200-2250 was min-glad range (before inflation). Last time I played, I played Ret/Rogue/Disc for two days and hit 2300 (Firetree - Reckoning r14 at the time... then my disc left and we didn't play more than those 2 nights >.<) which was approximately 2850-2900 in s9 equivalence (as NAO outlined). In other words, you could argue I am a 2900 player considering people go by their s9 ratings still.

^ Why did I go through all of this ironic ego flaunting? For three reasons. There are better players out there than yourselves, and your goal should not be to surpass those equal to you or push down those behind you, but rather surpass higher rated players such as myself. Secondly, that I am much more respectful to most players than you guys between 1500-2k are to eachother even with the ability to egotistically flaunt my abilities. There is someone always better and when I do find those that are better, I learn from them rather than blame their comps for my failures to win. I, in no way, play cookie cutter comps nor strong comps and yet I too have found success. Lastly, to show credibility in what I say. It's easy to suggest someone of your same rating is under you, but when the rating is above, one is more likely to be attentative and learn. I love Fizzcrank. You guys need to as well.

I will soon be returning to Fizzcrank alongside Lizzeh (the most awesomest person evar) to retire until next expansion. I hope you all are much nicer to eachother by then!

Sincerely,
Alexander J. Doucette
Reply Quote
Prime Minister Alexander J. Doucette

Fixed. Welcome back in advance!

A name worthy of a title.
Edited by Assaidinqt on 7/14/2012 3:57 PM PDT
Reply Quote
@Ren:
I have nothing against rets. I don't think they are op, I didn't say rets just hoj stuff and win. I only said its doable. I never said I don't have an advantage against rets because I obviously do. My comp has nothing to do with other classes. fire/rogue is op and better ret/x/x but I still think the point stands that rets are capable of ridiculous burst even if the odds of it happening are basically 0.

Also more about the ret vs rmp burst etc: Yeah it may be my fault that I was 100-0d or something but does it really matter whos fault it is? Rmp openers are broken, ok. They can 100-0 something much more often but it's still two people doing it

07/14/2012 03:44 PMPosted by Avexus
Fizzcrank in General: Why must you all pick two sides and constantly bash eachother? Perhaps if you all played together and learned from eachother,
Because assa is a !!!* to me and always starts crap.

I'm not going to go around being buddys with everyone but as it stands, I'm not even able to post on the forums or talk in trade without some idiot with a stick up his !@# calling me out
Edited by Burnthesky on 7/14/2012 4:34 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Edited by Assaidinqt on 7/21/2012 8:34 AM PDT
Reply Quote
07/14/2012 04:35 PMPosted by Assaidinqt
Because assa is a !!!* to me and always starts crap.

Only cuz you started it first bb.
Be a man and end it. jesus christ
Reply Quote
Edited by Assaidinqt on 7/21/2012 8:35 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
OH MY.
Reply Quote
<3 ryn ryn
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
You two are just so adorable with your cute little bickering~ I sure wish we had something like on Horde side. Instead we get nothing but "Anal [Deep Wounds]"-type crap and constant trolling day in and day out. Oh well.

Edited by Mónster on 7/15/2012 3:00 AM PDT
Reply Quote
You two are just so adorable with your cute little bickering~ I sure wish we had something like on Horde side. Instead we get nothing but "Anal [Deep Wounds]"-type crap and constant trolling day in and day out. Oh well.

Yeah this is way better than anal jokes. /eyebrowraise
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
Thank you Avexus. :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]