Anub'Arak's Population.

80 Troll Priest
Is the highest population of players here still Horde or tied in with Alliance?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Horde by Far...Alliance is almost non-existent.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
do you think they ever do a server merge?
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
no they never will
Reply Quote
57 Night Elf Rogue
just logged into my 2006 Anub'arak lvl 57 rogue..../played 12 days

Sergeant title.

So while i'm waxing nostalgic, have I hinted that i miss Vanilla WoW.
Those Reroll locust days of 2006 going from Anub'arak, to Darrowemere, to Onyxia, to Demon Soul, to rivendare servers I've totally forgotten the order they came up in. Couple other servers in that mix.

I think i stopped her at lvl 43 or 47, played a little to get to 57 in LK and beginning of Cata.
it occurs to me I should stop her exp gain at lvl 59 just to keep her unique. or some such.

you can still lock exp right?
Reply Quote
71 Human Warrior
Alliance has like 30-40 online on average, 60-70 at peak.
Horde has like 150 online average and probably like 250+ at peak

Need more alliance D:
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I just came back to wow and decided to play my pally again. And oh wow there is noone on this server!! I see maybe 40 people max throughout the day in org and when I go out questing it's like a ghost town. Makes me feel like I'm playing on a private server..

Maybe it's just because I'm low lvl and haven't been to the panda island yet and people are just lurking around there. Or maybe my beloved Anubarak server is truly dying..Either way I hope to see a decent amount of people soon, I feel like the last unicorn on this realm.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Rogue
My Wow Census add on counts like 7-22 people online now. I have been in SW alone. Envy transfered off server and there were alot of TB and WinterGraspers in that guild. Bad times.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
It is really bad. Hopefully with patch 5.4 and the new Virtual Realms feature, it will be better. we can only hope.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]