Just an FYI...

55 Undead Death Knight
Warhazard is afraid of pvp and afraid of rogues.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue
OOB
I doubt anyone would be afraid of YOUR rogue.

Seeing how you are afraid of showing it by posting on a low level alt Crimestik from Warrior Nation.
Edited by Altronix on 6/28/2012 9:01 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Rogue

entirely the point
Edited by Crimestick on 6/28/2012 10:16 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Rogue
I like to smear honey beneath my nose and walk outside until the bees come for it. Then I walk around with a bee mustache.

Just an FYI.
Reply Quote
7 Human Paladin
the only thing to be afraid of is playing with altronix and catching the bads from him.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue

Seeing how you are afraid of showing it by posting on a low level alt Crimestik from Warrior Nation.

I'm pretty scared of his rogue.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Good to see Kael'thas is still as hostile as it was when i left it back in season 8.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue
OOB
06/28/2012 10:11 AMPosted by Crimestick
entirely the point

I find it amusing that you would switch to a different toon to call someone out.

06/28/2012 03:16 PMPosted by Fiftypurcent
the only thing to be afraid of is playing with altronix and catching the bads from him.

That's not actually bads. It's just that I'm so eMazing that people suffer from glare while watching me as a shining light in their lives.

God man, get it right!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]