Tasadar of <Collateral Damage>

90 Dwarf Hunter
You may have seen me today asking for a Druid to help me tame a pet in trade. Deth'tilac is who I was after [www.wowhead.com/npc=54322/dethtilac]. Yes you can solo tame this pet, but I had uninspiring results on my own. It's a challenge tame so it kinda sucks to solo. Doesn't help that this is primarily my gathering alt :D

Anyhow the easiest strat is to have a nice Druid come help you out with Roots. I found such a fellow who did a great job helping me out. Trouble was Tasadar probably saw my post in Trade, went there and hid just to steal the tame, which he ultimately did succeed in doing. I paid the friendly Druid regardless because it wasn't his fault someone else decided to screw me over.

Tasadar already had me on ignore and proceeded to /dance with me.

Real classy move.

Why post this, u mad bro? Nah, money's not a big deal, the spider's up a lot on this server and I'm sure there will be another helpful Druid around. It was just a *&$% move (which I switched over to an alt to angrily express as much directly to Tasadar lol) and I felt like publicly calling them out it for as well..

Here's hoping I see purpley spider goodness tomorrow :)
Edited by Brucegordon on 6/27/2012 5:53 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
Cool story bro
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]