Ret if serious 3s partners.

85 Tauren Paladin
Hello Ysera community, I don't usually post on the forms but I've been having a rather hectic time at finding any serious 3s partners this season.

My experience in arena varies over a few characters but the bulk of it comes from my main disc priest over on Kil'jaedan with 2.1 in 2s and 1900 in 3s

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/kiljaeden/Zumiies/simple

On my ret so far i've been 1708 in 2s and 1712 in 3s... my goal for the end of the season is 2k, i really really want 2k just for title/achiev etc. Gear wise i'm not doing to bad with 6 pieces of Cata(wep included) fully gemmed/enchanted for the most part.

I'd honestly be willing to run ANY viable comp to get up to 2k, so long as the players know their classes and are willing to play with eachother consistently.

Anyway i'm very active wether i'm on my priest, paladin or any other alt so just message me in game, on here or even add my realid
- Rgagne.10@hotmail.com
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
Full cata geared disc priest here.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
Hey man so I have a fully geared cata warrior with heroic gurth/bonelink and he's a friend of mine so far we are running Ret/War/Disc.. We have a disc on the charter right now (salads) but we'd be up for trying some games with you if you think your 2k potential. teams at 1730
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]