Murloc Pet Awarded?

90 Dwarf Priest
I was just wondering if anyone has received their pet yet? I know they started awarding the title (that of which I did not qualify) however, with that being said, I really was registered to get the pet. Yes, I played the required 50 games minimum within the set time frame. So, just looking for a quick update. Thanks!
Reply Quote
44 Blood Elf Paladin
I have not recieved my pet either but was told by a GM that it usually takes four weeks or so after the tournament is over
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
bumping this. My friend told me he heard they went out yet neither of us received them. Anyone actually get their pet yet?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Blizz responce about the pets:

Hey Kikyo,

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but we really dont have any information on when the gladiator pets are going to be distributed yet. Sorry. >_<

Obviously they will be distributed, but for right now all we can do is sit tight - they'll show eventually.

Game Master -Removed-
Blizzard Entertainment
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Priest
Well, it looks like we have our answer! Thanks everyone for the excellent feedback. Sorry for the delayed response, I was at work!
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Blizz is it time for the pets yet? Just wanna know thank you.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
sure takes them long enough. reminds me of taxes. they want your money now, but when it comes to getting your return they take their good old time
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
Wasn't it 4 to 6 weeks for delivery of the pet or was that from an infomercial?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Well, I'd been told 4 weeks. It's been 4 weeks.

No pet...
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
They're lazy and dont care about us.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
I know we were told to expect them to take a while to deliver...

But...
- it's not a new pet
- it's easy as hell for them to datamine who earned it
- they've given it out before, so it's probably just a button push.

Please push the button blizz!
Reply Quote
21 Draenei Priest
WTB Pet. Oh wait, I *did* buy it.. WTB delivery.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Well, I opened a ticket yesterday, asking what the deal was with the pets and how it had been over a month since the Arena Pass ended. Just finished speaking with a very nice GM, who tried to help.

He/she said they flagged my acct for the pet, and waited for me to close and reopen WoW to see if it worked. It didn't. So they told me they were going to contact their manager. I waited, and when they finally replied, I was just told they would have to look into it further and contact me at another time.

I wasn't expecting them to be able to get the pet to me, since the GMs don't really have the power to decide when Blizz releases it. I'd suggest others open tickets as well though, to at least raise awareness that we are still here waiting for our rewards.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Priest
I'll keep checking my mail daily until this Tuesday. If I have not received the pet after the weekly maintenance, I'll petition in and ask for assistance/more answers. If someone else gets the pet or figures out an answer before hand please post. Thanks!!
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
This is the message I had recieved...hope it helps : )

Kloeni
Customer Service Representative

Hiya Darx!Game Master Kloeni here! =D Thanks for contacting me today about Murkimus. First, let me apologize for the current wait time and for not being able to speak with you directly. I appreciate your patience and understanding as we are working hard to get our wait times back to normal.

I can understand your enthusiam to finally see Murkimus in your mailbox. Rest assured he is still on his way to you. As a game master, I can't express him to you, but you can expect that pet soon. Sorry about any trouble the wait has caused.

If you need any further help with this issue just reply to this ticket!

Thanks again for your patience with the wait and take care! (>'-')> <('-'<) ^('-')^ v('-')v <('-'<) ^( )^ (>'-')> ^(^-^)>
Regards,

Game Master Kloeni
Customer Services
Blizzard Entertainment
Reply Quote
It's being sent snail mail.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warrior
I've had two responses from different GM's - the first telling me basically to be patient as my pet is coming soon and another telling me apparently I was two games short of getting the pet (even though my in game count was 50). When I tried to clarify I was again told that the pets will be coming at a later date:

"If your 3v3 team has qualified by completing the 50 games within the alloted time then yes you will receive Murkimus. However he has actually not been sent out yet. I do not wish to place a specific time frame as to when this will happen but it can take some time."

I'm not sure how this is going to play out. I hope we all get the pets. Certainly I believed that I fulfilled the requirements... but I guess that's in question now.

Has anyone done the arena pass in the past years and not received the pet?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]