Boombox

90 Human Rogue
I attempted to fix a mistake today by cleaning house in <Boombox>. I was GM for quite some time until I realized that no one was really on anymore and handed it off to a less qualified player. I won't name names but if you know of Boombox, you will know who this is. Soon after this person obtained lead, people started getting invited...Alot of people. Most of them, inexperienced. Young, which comes with immaturity and constant crying about what they get or don't get. And let's not forget the good players are driven out of the guild by being surrounded by the bottom of the barrel. Sadly, I was not GM when I cleaned house, so most of them got reinvited.

Just keep an open mind Draenor when considering this guild as a new home. The leaders don't lead, the raids are chaotic, most of the players are fresh to the game and therefore, it is NOT a home for the few out there that prefer to play World of Warcraft, not teach and carry those that don't...and can't.
Edited by Bawx on 6/27/2012 10:15 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Death Knight
Who or what is a Boombox?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
06/28/2012 01:17 PMPosted by Blutrünstig
Who or what is a Boombox?

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=What+is+a+Boombox%3F
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Don't worry they were a whole 8/8 Normal. I highly doubt anyone will care.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
I attempted to fix a mistake today by cleaning house in <Boombox>. I was GM for quite some time until I realized that no one was really on anymore and handed it off to a less qualified player. I won't name names but if you know of Boombox, you will know who this is. Soon after this person obtained lead, people started getting invited...Alot of people. Most of them, inexperienced. Young, which comes with immaturity and constant crying about what they get or don't get. And let's not forget the good players are driven out of the guild by being surrounded by the bottom of the barrel. Sadly, I was not GM when I cleaned house, so most of them got reinvited.

Just keep an open mind Draenor when considering this guild as a new home. The leaders don't lead, the raids are chaotic, most of the players are fresh to the game and therefore, it is NOT a home for the few out there that prefer to play World of Warcraft, not teach and carry those that don't...and can't.

Sounds like you are the child here to be honest. Don't know or care about all the drama, but really, your cries for attention are quite pathetic.
Reply Quote
70 Draenei Shaman

I do not get it.. You come out on the forums and call out another guild that you no longer lead as bad... and you are calling them immature and childish? Your motivations are in serious question here.

The adult and mature thing to do ,would simply have been not to have posted this.

And by your guildies posting in this thread, well they are just making your guild look bad.. how sad.
Edited by Fairbreeze on 7/1/2012 2:13 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
07/01/2012 02:11 PMPosted by Fairbreeze
And by your guildies posting in this thread, well they are just making your guild look bad.. how sad.

Our guild is bad, So bad it should be super easy for someone to beat us in progression next tier.
Reply Quote
70 Draenei Shaman

Our guild is bad, So bad it should be super easy for someone to beat us in progression next tier.

I think you know what I mean.. so stop trolling. Then again maybe your no better than another infamous player from your realm
Edited by Fairbreeze on 7/1/2012 8:09 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Death Knight
I do not get it.. You come out on the forums and call out another guild that you no longer lead as bad... and you are calling them immature and childish? Your motivations are in serious question here.

The adult and mature thing to do ,would simply have been not to have posted this.

Just to be clear, this Bawx guy wasn't in our guild when he made the posts or when we came to this topic trolling. He joined in a recent mass casual invite. So, we're not being bad guys sticking up for a guildie, we're just trolling to be trolling. And, as trolling efforts by us go, this is fairly tame. Ellory hasn't even posted. Thought I'd make that clear.
Edited by Blutrünstig on 7/1/2012 8:38 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin

For the record, Bawx is only barely in the guild and none of us care about his reputation. Bawx is a casual which just means he is allowed to wear our tags so long as he does not annoy us; he is not a raider and his opinions have no bearing on guild policy. So to be absolutely clear, MLFA is in no way standing up for this Bawx guy. I didn't even know he was in my guild until I saw this thread.

Now that it is absolutely clear that I don't care at all about Bawx, I hope you don't mind if I let you know that I hold you in lower esteem than him. If you had any competency as a human being you would have noticed that Bawx is a scrub rank in the guild and you shouldn't refer to MLFA as his guild. If you really want to have a debate about guild status and maturity then grow up and post on your main instead of hiding behind the old fashioned alt facade.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
I'M RICK JAMES !
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
ITT: Bawx just needs attention
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
I just need attention

Fixed.
Edited by Methodus on 7/22/2012 2:28 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]