LF Alliance to farm Halaa PvP mounts with.

2 Tauren Paladin
I figured I might get a better response than in trade chat, but if any lv 85 Alliance are interested in farming the Halaa battle tokens for the mounts, lemme know. I have two 85 Horde toons on this server. You kill me 170 times, I kill you 170 times. It's all simple. Hit me up.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Priest
I know another horde that would like to join us if we can find an ally to gather up some people. We will take turn. We kill them until they get 2 or 4min rez timer then they kill us until we get 2 or 4 min rez time. We will not stop until we get 180 or so tokens. Let me know and I will be there.

Edit- I did this once on another toon but it has been years. I am not sure about the rez timers. We had about 10 ally 10 horde and it only took about 30-45 minutes
Edited by Spazgremlin on 6/28/2012 5:19 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Warrior
Best way to do this is to have the alliance control it and you kill them there, they take rez sickness and you camp em at the graveyard :D
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
I'd be willing to this, send me a friend invite on your alliance toon so we know when we're both on.
Reply Quote
i'm in
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
I would gladly.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]