Is it just me, or is Wildhammer dead?

86 Blood Elf Mage
I started playing on Wildhammer in late Vanilla and I remember when you use to get a queue to get in, but now I notice that there's hardly as much people. I've taken breaks here and there, and everytime I come back from a 2 month break, a few people I knew are gone to another server. On top of that, the guild Vital is server transfering, so that's another 10 or so less people
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
Naw wildhammers boooooooooming
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
LOL I don't know why people are choosing now to server transfer when MoP is a 2-3 months away. Blizzard makes random decisions all the times, perhaps we'll get free transfers or realm mergers or something. I wouldn't waste my money.
Reply Quote
86 Blood Elf Mage
They'll never give us free tranfers, Blizzard has only given free transfers to servers that are overpopulated so they can go to a server that's less populated. I have 7 85's, and an 8th one soon, i would have to pay $200 to transfer all of them, which isn't happening. Wildhammer isn't a ghost town like servers as Kalecgos, but it's getting pretty low compared to what it use to be. I don't mind all the trolls in trade chat, but when MoP comes, I hope a lot of people start playing WoW again and get on Wildhammer so it flourishes again, other than that, it's getting pretty boring with the same people in trade over and over.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
Lots of people on WH dawg!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
i know what you mean i used to have guilds with 600 people on at a time, and people all over org. Now it seems like nobody's here
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
06/29/2012 04:09 PMPosted by Cosmicpower
I started playing on Wildhammer in late Vanilla and I remember when you use to get a queue to get in, but now I notice that there's hardly as much people. I've taken breaks here and there, and everytime I come back from a 2 month break, a few people I knew are gone to another server. On top of that, the guild Vital is server transfering, so that's another 10 or so less people

do we have to have these "hguzy wildhammer is ded lolbadz" posts every month?
Edited by Sobadurmad on 7/6/2012 7:34 AM PDT
Reply Quote
89 Human Warrior
We just be sippin on some invisibility pots
Reply Quote
93 Night Elf Rogue
I was Horde on this server, seemed bustling enough to me, though I think it is a Horde heavy server but I could be wrong. I also have toons on the Alliance and it seems just as populated, maybe not per ratio but busy enough to where it feels plenty active.

Let me tell you about a dead server. I xfered to Haomurush a few months ago and went Alliance. THAT is a dead server. The search for 85s around prime time in Stormwind doesn't even truncate, in fact it rarely gets over 20-30 at best.

But I like being in a tight knit community, a lot of people know a lot of people and their alts who are in on from when to when and where. I think it's also a Horde heavy server so hopefully come 5.0 I will have plenty of people to kill for hours upon hours while they're trying to quest.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Miss every raiding guild using Blacklisted. Miss Uber chat

/WorldDefense Miss it.

But my nostalgia goggles have been on too tight lately, and after a further inspection of the server, it seems to be growing (Horde side). Can't say much about alliance, I had always assumed this was a Horde server.
Reply Quote
It feels more dead than when I transferred here during late Wrath.

Hell, I camped Honor Hold for about 30 minutes and no one bothered to come save it. Sadface.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Warlock
I just xfered 3 toons here to play with some RL friends since Im just returning to the game after a 9 month break... lets just say going from a 160k pop server to this is just sad. I wish Blizzard had a return to your old server within 30 day policy..
Reply Quote
09/11/2012 08:45 AMPosted by Dizdemona
I just xfered 3 toons here to play with some RL friends since Im just returning to the game after a 9 month break... lets just say going from a 160k pop server to this is just sad. I wish Blizzard had a return to your old server within 30 day policy..

Cross-realm is helping but there are still too many places where I could theoretically go hours without seeing anyone.

I've never been on a high pop server. I wonder what it's like...?
Reply Quote
Very dead server. At 11 PM server is about the last time there will be any type of talking in trade chat until the next day.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Hunter
Well they've officially changed our Population to Low on the server screen...
Reply Quote
100 Human Rogue
More people stop playing here due to server issues, crz-epic-fail, or people stop playing because of rep grind garbage.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I haven't seen a queue yet, but some nights its hitting high/Med this week.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]