Canceled

92 Blood Elf Priest
06/30/2012 03:08 AMPosted by Wurk
(I'd assume so! xD It'll be nice to have him involved, I can translate for him if no one else has him on RID present at the meetings. :D)

That's what I mean. Gurvir is probably the only Hordie on this server that doesn't want the Alliance wiped off the face of the planet.

Not really. There are others ;)
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warrior
07/01/2012 02:27 PMPosted by Neninu

That's what I mean. Gurvir is probably the only Hordie on this server that doesn't want the Alliance wiped off the face of the planet.

And they would be most welcome! *Pushes her to the IC thread*
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
More than a few. Got a couple tauren, a handful of blood elves, and even an orc lurking about with the same supportive mindset.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest

I like your character design a lot, I just wanted to say that :)
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warrior
I am curious on how we're going to work out this translating process OOCLY though. I assume not everyone who is involved with the RP would be willing to exchange RiD so our Horde friends can read the meeting OoCly?
Reply Quote
79 Dwarf Death Knight
I would be willing to.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warrior
Bumping. :)
Reply Quote
Perhaps instead of "Assistant" you could say rapporteur or chair?
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warrior
I think assistant would be the right word. Someone to help hand out food, take meeting minutes, deliver letters, that sort of thing? I thought there might be some lower level toons who might want such a position to work their way up within the Assembly as they leveled.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
Well, most of the horde players that are wanting to participate I actually do talk to on RID - I could easily translate for them if required. Couriers and letter work could easily be entrusted to my folks and I - it is after all our job for important missives with risk factor attention draw (I.e. sensitive material, and or smuggling.).
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warrior
It's just all the emotes and actions I'm worried about. Unless you don't think that will be difficult to translate?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
I had in mind to place them in conversation through RID for emote translations, and repeat them with TRP2 npc'ing so it looks like it's them.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
I am also willing to trade RID information to help the translation process go smoothly.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warrior
I guess the only problem with this idea is that outsiders (those who come to petition to the group) would not be able to see our full conversation. :/

I say, there must be some sort of way. :/
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
Ah, but I have a solution for it. I'll show you in game later today when I get back from running my errands this afternoon, Systar.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
I still need more cross faction RP <3~
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warrior
This intrigues me, Q!

I'll be on later for ooc chatter as well. But first must go see the oral surgeon and will be playing with my bearfriend for the remainder of the day.

I still need more cross faction RP <3~

I have a feeling we'll be getting it!

*Pokes Horde*
Edited by Systar on 7/2/2012 10:01 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
(I'd assume so! xD It'll be nice to have him involved, I can translate for him if no one else has him on RID present at the meetings. :D)

Vel is one of them. I have only ever RPed her with my alliance guild. :) This all looks very awesome and I would love to be involved on this toon or my human paladin, I am just afraid I wouldn't have the time. :(
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warrior
Well, Vel, you can always just attend as an official members. It's only two "mandatory" (eh... word is used loosely) events per month. Or you can just interact ICly in the thread and come as you wish. :)
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
I might do that. It would be a lot of fun, and the main person that Vel RP's with is on a WoW break. haha
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]