A good sign.

90 Undead Mage
June 30, 2012 a date which will live in infamy. The horde have finally experience the downfall upon those faction leaders of the Alliance. Something that was never accomplished since the downfall of the fat dude named Arthas Menethil who sat on a giant icy throne. Back on topic though, this day is a very good sign. It means that not only will you bads finally have your legendary weapons soon, but also the end to a quite tedious expansion. I think almost all of us can agree that new content and what not would be exciting. On that note, i shall dust off my Cataclysmic gear and just watch you try to finish your sets >.>
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I've had my cata set finished for ages..

It was fun today though.
Reply Quote
86 Blood Elf Paladin
and just watch you try to finish your sets >.>

IM SORRY! Im tryin to get my set but no one wants to do arena with a baddy like me ;p
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
06/30/2012 05:06 PMPosted by Krisys
I've had my cata set finished for ages..

I didn't know a month or so counted as ages O.o
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
It's been about 3 to 4 months not super quick to finish it but it's been done a while..

Hoping for new content soon so I will have a reason to log on more than 1 day a week.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]