Interested In Rank One PVP on Your server?

85 Human Death Knight
Multi-R1 Players looking to transfer to a "bad" server to build up a new pvp base!!! Put in this form your reasons we should chose your server aswell as your favorite comp and your reasons behind it!!!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
You should choose this server because it needs more Alliance and it would balance it out a bit more and maybe more people will play it if more people played that side.

Other than that. This server is bad but at the same time not that far off from other servers.
You should come to Kellogs but stay Alliance. ._.

Well that's my rambling for now.
Reply Quote
92 Tauren Shaman
horde side is completely dead, the highest team last season was like 1850. I haven't really played much s11 but I imagine it's just as bad if not worse. I'm done with pvp till the MOP pre patch releases, and I'm sure I'm not alone.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
06/30/2012 10:31 AMPosted by Çhâos
looking to transfer to a "bad" server

transfer to a "bad" server

to a "bad" server

"bad" server

Yep you pretty much summed this one up.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
This server is da best ever.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
Come here to Alliance side! We need more pvpers like you so we can finally raid orgrimmar successfully :D
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
MORDEKAISER SAYS HI!
Reply Quote
92 Tauren Shaman
Our server is so bad that Orgrimmar and stormwind will be opened up as cross server zones
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
07/08/2012 03:35 PMPosted by Totemforbull
Our server is so bad that Orgrimmar and stormwind will be opened up as cross server zones

I would still play here.....if it were as lively as it was back in Wrath. :<
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]