Horde RBG's

85 Blood Elf Warrior
Where all you horde PvPers at!? I know some of you are out there. Join <Illmatic> so we can gather all of the last horde PvPers together in unification. We MIGHT get lucky to beat the pro <THE GREAT HORDE WARRIORS> but that's a long shot. But seriously if there are any horde PvPers left come join us. Whisper me on this toon or Foshìzzle. Or whisper Ephixaz/Feint/Inviolable/Phizix or Ságe. PS, I love you Littleteapot<3
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Hunter
Popeyes all the way !@#$ KFC
Reply Quote
1 Human Rogue
KONY'S FRIED CHILDREN !@#$%, ^-*! YOU.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
You got my awesome shadow/disc priest :3
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
I'm gonna join....cross server
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I'm bad, but, you have my number....should you need me. <3
Reply Quote
86 Troll Hunter
Or you could join <THE GREAT HORDE WARRIORS>, best guild on misha!
Edited by Tryser on 7/12/2012 12:13 PM PDT
Reply Quote
5 Human Paladin
the great horde warriors is not a pvp guild i dont know where illmatic breezy and clutch get that from and in the future we would apreciate if the guild illmatic would stop harrassing us you all have a nice day
Reply Quote
Breezy, you're a guy irl, So go get a Blood elf male and don't be a narb
Reply Quote
Not to mention but i will also vomit on you breezy. Here goes!
BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH
Me eat you too!
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warrior
Calicena, I don't think you understand us at all. NOT EPICSPIDER THE PRO, please don't attack us! D:
Reply Quote
5 Human Paladin
All we asking to be left alone we not a pvp guild we a social guild people who have fun playing and all you people do is harrass us just leave us be we dont bother you what is there not to understand LEAVE US ALONE 3 simple words
if we dont understand why dont you explain to us what your issues are with us?
Edited by Calicena on 7/12/2012 5:27 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warrior
I'm sorry... I don't speak horde warrior.
Reply Quote
5 Human Paladin
Yoshisann i am not Monetta i am Calicena i heard of THE GREAT HORDE WARRIORS and all good but i never heard of you if they that good i hope they beat you i will join cross server just to help them
Reply Quote
77 Human Warrior
What's going on in here? Epicspider found the forums? How is this possible? Maybe someone could show him how to do a character audit next? Someone please enchant that kids's gear it is driving me crazy!

Also, I <3 cute little level 5 alts.
Reply Quote
Wow... Rainshadow is such an epic fail.
Hey rainshadow, yo momma so fat she turned my ipod in to an ipad! I know you're breezy!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
Rainshadow isn't Breezy, I'm Breezy you !@#$.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Mage
Oh Hi Rainshadow
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]