Which spec is best for druid? PVE*

I currently have a 77 balance druid. I seem to be doing poor dps. I just want to try something new. SO would feral druid be more fun or balance? And resto is out of the question because I suck at healing. If so feral, tank or dps? I just need opinions, not rude remarks. SO please help not make fun of me. Thanks.
Reply Quote
52 Human Paladin
Druid healing is kinda weak anyway. Go feral or go home.
Reply Quote
So now tank or dps feral?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
07/02/2012 12:02 PMPosted by Ex

Um.

I top meters in my raids, especially Ultraxion.

Not exactly weak.

Anyways, since you dislike healing i'd say go feral DPS. Feral DPS is really fun to me, that's why it's my OS and not Balance.
Reply Quote
ah ok. Guys, i didnt post this to start anything between people so please dont fight :)
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Well, Balance Druids tend to be weak DPS until the end-game from what I've noted (has a boomkin).
Plus, DoT-management can be a tad irritating.
Though I've found that I have an odd love for being a Moonkin.

DPS ferals are fairly decent.
They're also fun, at least to me.
You also have the benefit of being able to 'hybrid spec' so you can swap between Tank & DPS whenever you feel like it.

@ Ex, Restoration isn't necessarily weak. It's actually fairly decent in PvE.
However, PvP is a little meh for it.

For future reference, try posting in the Druid forums. :)
You'll probably obtain better info there.
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/1012663/
Edited by Novalas on 7/2/2012 12:08 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
07/02/2012 12:04 PMPosted by Jiyeun
ah ok. Guys, i didnt post this to start anything between people so please dont fight :)

S'ok, I was just correcting her because druid healing is definitely not weak.

Feral DPS imho.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
07/02/2012 12:02 PMPosted by Ex

Druid healing is weak in PvP. We lack a damage absorption cooldown for PvE but besides that we are actually quite strong healers.
Reply Quote
52 Human Paladin
07/02/2012 12:03 PMPosted by Avalae

Um.

I top meters in my raids, especially Ultraxion.

Not exactly weak.

Anyways, since you dislike healing i'd say go feral DPS. Feral DPS is really fun to me, that's why it's my OS and not Balance.

Come teach the druids I roll with how to heal then. I outheal them every single week with very little effort. I'm serious. If you can top meters, please share some of your expertise with my crew. Gearwise, they outgear me so I don't know what the issue is.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Well for PVE healing I would say Resto.

For PVE Melee Damage I would say Feral....

For PVE Tanking I would say Feral....

For PVE Casting I would say Balance.....

But thats just me.

(Yes I am being a smart !@#$)
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid

Come teach the druids I roll with how to heal then. I outheal them every single week with very little effort. I'm serious. If you can top meters, please share some of your expertise with my crew. Gearwise, they outgear me so I don't know what the issue is.
Your friends probably need to step up their game. Resto druids are still quite strong, meters being their usual friend. PvP is another story though.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Go bear tank
It's fun, makes you feel like you have an important role, and you get instant queues for everything
Reply Quote
52 Human Paladin

Your friends probably need to step up their game. Resto druids are still quite strong, meters being their usual friend. PvP is another story though.

1 is not even doing 10k hps on regular ds. It's pretty bad. That druid has a priest, but they still do poorly on the priest. What's a nice way to suggest...picking another class? I don't want to be mean but there's a reason why we don't get very far in raids.
Reply Quote
can you guys stop fighting for a sec, I need to know now what specs i need for armor. Obviously agility and stamina but what else?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]