I never knew.......

90 Undead Mage
Just how ugly transmog would look on a undead when I choose this race for my mage. I just wanted something different that a Blood Elf ( My Priest and DK ) but since I will not PVP on this toon I am considering a race change now that I hit 85 late Friday night.

So Thunderhorn, lets have your suggestions for a race change ( staying Horde side of course ).

Let me hear your votes and reasons!

Thanks,

Sym
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
I have no real input, but that belt on an undead looks absolutely ridiculous. Try a troll though, they have always been my second favorite race looks wise.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
goblin master race
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
I haven't transmogged this gear yet but I have soem stuff waiting like the gowns from AQ, and frankly they just look aweful.

Troll----1
Goblin---1

Any ideas for sets to look at?

Sym
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
Tier 5 is pretty cool. I do have a thing for red.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Rogue
Go Goblin! Look at my sexy transmog set, for example. Once you take a peek, you won't be able to look away. That's the power of Goblin!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
Piethief does have one of the best transmog sets in the game currently...
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Tauren
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Male Gobbie. Just because they are so funny and sarcastic. And, to give Piethief a run for his transmogs.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Orc Female

Trolls have the problem of their ears clipping through their hats, just like Night Elves.
Goblins probably have the same problem as gnomes in that they are too small. That's not to say they don't look good in sets... tall characters would just look better in them.

So Orc. Because if you cover their heads they are pretty hot.
Reply Quote
Accually goblins have that area removed so it looks like they were meant to be out there. and some helms completely remove the ears!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
Goblin!
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
human or undead
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Human or troll
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
My race change will happen after I am settled for my move.

Tune in to see my choice come Sept 7th

Sym
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]