Preposition for a more prosperous server!

90 Night Elf Druid
As many of you may know, our Auction house sucks for the most part. I propose that both Alliance and Hord start using the neutral faction Auction House. It may take a little more from your initial investment, but in retrospect both sides would have more goods to buy. I cant speak for the Hord but at times there are no epic gems to buy, cloth is very expensive when there is if any in the Auction House, and undercutting is pretty FXXing vicious. I'm fairly sure some of you trolls will have plenty negative to speak about, but either way, if you read this and you agree, let people know.
Edited by Feros on 6/28/2012 3:22 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
i support this and good luck in this endeavor. you guys really do have it rough on that side of the fence. lack of supply and outrageous prices do make for a poor market.
we tried to do this around 8 months back, and our efforts were futile. there just wasnt enough demand to purchase goods from the blackwater AH to justify keeping it stocked on top of the heavy posting fees that come with it. just wasnt worth the effort, too much loss of gold to make it worth while.

my suggestion would be to make a horde "mule" to shop for you and your guild needs. coordinate transactions via realID and vent (you can not buy your own postings). because the the differences in pricing between the ally and horde AH's is so staggering, this would be worth the effort.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
Like the idea but it seems rather impossible to implement server wide.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]