War Disciples

90 Night Elf Priest
War Disciples will be going thru some changes this weekend. We have close to 400 members and very little activity, so we have decided to do some house cleaning. We're keeping those who want to stay, but booting out all our inactive members and those who failed to tell us they want to stay. Seems kinda harsh, but hey who wants members who log in once a month and don't contribute to the guild?

So....we would like to invite a particular group of players to join our LvL 25 Guild. I guess you could call that group of players, "WoW addicts" lol, yes we want players that have multiple 85s and alts. We want players that are on at least every day for awhile. We want players that will help us complete our Guild Achievements and give a crap about their Guildies. We want social players that will interact with each other too. People that have leveled characters and just want to be in a LVL25 Guild and enjoy the perks....cuz, you deserve it.

Right now, our Guild is in limbo....we really don't know which way we will go. Most of our members are not interested in doing anything with the Guild. So, once we do our house cleaning on the first and start building the Guild back up, we'll decide. If you are someone I've described above, come talk to me in game. We are very good to our Guild Members, just ask anyone in War Disciples.

We have one requirement and that is to join our forums. Posting is not mandatory, just checking in a few times a week to keep up on any Guild activities or important information you may need. No application is needed, we just want you on the forums.

Thanks!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
will u teach me to football
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
06/28/2012 10:12 PMPosted by Thermadin
will u teach me to football

Sure sweetie pie :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]