[A] <Prime> 10 HM4/16 NM16/16 LF Caster DPS

90 Draenei Death Knight
We have one raid slot open for an exceptional Warlock, Elemental Shaman, or Mage. We prefer a Warlock over all else. The others are of lower priority. We may even look at you if you are Boomkin if your are super exceptional.

How we define exceptional as the following(this also requirements for what we are looking for):

1. Know class to able to perform optimal DPS while dealing with encounter mechanics. For example, heavy movement fights or if assigned to pass debuff on Garalon.

2. This is as important as number 1. Have an awesome personality and able to get along with others. We are a guild that values the people behind their character. Things can get frustrating during progress but we do not yell or take it out on others in the raid.

3. Able to learn from mistakes quickly.

4. Research all fights and strategies for your class.

5. Good communication. You should be able to communicate any issues you are having with your assigned role or other things that may be important to the success of the raid. As well communicate if you will miss a raid or be late before.

6. Be willing to sit for others that may need gear or if we need to go with a specific comp on a progression. Everyone in Prime does not mind sitting for another if it serves the best interest in the guild for a particular encounter. We are good at rotating to make sure everyone gets kills.

Healer: Closed
Tank: Closed
Range DPS: High

Specific Classes:
Mage: Medium

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Raid Schedule:
7:30 p.m. - 11:00 p.m. EST (Wed, Thur, Sun and Mon). Monday is cleanup.

How to Apply:
Visit our web site at http://prime.guildlaunch.com/

Please use the "Apply to Guild" link on the left of the page, under the Membership section.[/b]

About Us: Prime is an Alliance 10m semi-hardcore raiding guild on Ysera. We can provide a stable raiding home for those seeking something more on the long term. We recently turned 6 years old. We pride ourselves on being just as interested in the person as their character. Prime's goal is to recruit active core raiders and provide them with a home for a year or more.

In the progression raiding space: Prime strives to learn from mistakes quickly, perform optimally, better ourselves as a team, and have fun.

Guild repairs and feasts are on us. You are expected to bring your own food just in case we run out of feast. Bring you own stack of pots and flask for the night. However, we do provide these from time to time.

We interview applicants on Ventrilo. During the interview we may ask you to participate in a trial run with us to evaluate performance and to see how you fit with the rest of the guild.

*Providing a large sample size of raid parses will be very much appreciated and helpful.*

Our site:
http://prime.guildlaunch.com

As a core raider, you will be expected to maintain 80% attendance or better. All members should come prepared with optimal gems, reforgings, and enchants for your spec. Researching encounters beforehand is required too, but also be knowledgeable on any special strategies for your class that will maximize DPS and/or Utility for each encounter if there are any. Falling below 80% attendance will mean lower loot priority than those with above 80%. See "Loot Distribution" below for details.

Can't make a day or two, or will be late on a day? Well that is ok with us if you have the right personality and skill. We understand not everyone can dedicate 4 days of raiding. We will put in the effort to you give you ample face time to allow you to beat the content, get achievements, and gear.

Loot Distribution:
We use a modified Zero Sum DKP system. For more information, please read here
http://prime.guildlaunch.com/gwiki/index.php?page_name=Loot_Distribution_Answers&gid=6069

Officers:
Keltos (GM)
Guice (Zariah is alt)
Edited by Zariah on 2/9/2013 9:32 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
Updated info with our current needs.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
Updated info. We could use a really good range of any class.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
We will be clearing DS soon and start getting achievements. Get on board!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
Recruiting for MoP.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
Need range for MoP
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
We have candy.
We have sticks and stones.
I have a green car.

I wiped the raid a few times.
I like watching them die.
They're cute that way.

I'd like to Swiftmend you. ;)
Or just typhoon all the adds away from the tank.
That's fun too.

Recruiting for MOP.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Roses are #FF0000
Violets are #0000FF
All my base
Are belong to you.
Reply Quote
86 Worgen Druid
Hey <Prime> .. I'm an experienced , skilled resto/boomkin druid with raid experience starting in the beginning of wotlk , fresh server transfer from Kaelthas to Ysera just last week .. looking for a solid position in a semi hardcore raiding guild for MoP drop .. raid availability is extremely well and will probably make it to at least 90% of the raids .. let me know if you guys are interested in game :) thanks guys
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
Put in an application.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
Tank position is closed. In need of a good Warlock or Hunter.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
Rounding out final roster for next week. Also you can PM Guice for info. That will be my main.
Edited by Zariah on 9/26/2012 1:04 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
Need healer of any spec.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
Still could use a good Range player.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
Found healer. Still need Warlock or Hunter.
Reply Quote
87 Night Elf Priest
Waow how much turn over did you guys have? I took a peek since I am bored and rummaging the forums. And the only ones I can see left from when I was their is You, Thad, and Keltos.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
The only turn over was you. The same core is there since you left. You are missing quite a few names on that list lol.

1. We have since expanded the roster. When you were here we were doing a set 10. We try to maintain 11-13 players now; we've had 15 at one point because of Recruits. People that left were Recruits that did not work out and has not affected our ability to have 10 on a given night or to be missing a class.

2. These recruit post are to make sure we have 11-13 active players with a variety of comps and classes, not just 10.

3. Only Anesthesia and Dark could no longer raid this expansion. They are friends and family now. This did not affect our roster because we knew well in advance and picked up replacements.

4. We kicked a bunch of inactive players out of the guild and their alts.

5. People changed their classes and names. Including me. People that were healers or range went melee and all kinds of other combinations. Hence "LF Healers and Ranged"

and the obvious:

6. People leave, as well as return to the game all the time. Our turn over is quite low compared to other guilds. We are not a revolving door as you seem to be suggesting there.
Edited by Zariah on 10/15/2012 2:51 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Priest
Need Tank and Healer.
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Priest
We have found our new tank. Could use another if you have good leadership skills and communication

Could use a healer, Druid or Shaman. This would round out our roster.
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Priest
Still need healer.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]