How we define exceptional as the following(this also requirements for what we are looking for):
1. Know class to able to perform optimal DPS while dealing with encounter mechanics. For example, heavy movement fights or if assigned to pass debuff on Garalon.
2. This is as important as number 1. Have an awesome personality and able to get along with others. We are a guild that values the people behind their character. Things can get frustrating during progress but we do not yell or take it out on others in the raid.
3. Able to learn from mistakes quickly.
4. Research all fights and strategies for your class.
5. Good communication. You should be able to communicate any issues you are having with your assigned role or other things that may be important to the success of the raid. As well communicate if you will miss a raid or be late before.
6. Be willing to sit for others that may need gear or if we need to go with a specific comp on a progression. Everyone in Prime does not mind sitting for another if it serves the best interest in the guild for a particular encounter. We are good at rotating to make sure everyone gets kills.
Range DPS: High
7:30 p.m. - 11:00 p.m. EST (Wed, Thur, Sun and Mon). Monday is cleanup.
How to Apply:
Visit our web site at http://prime.guildlaunch.com/
Please use the "Apply to Guild" link on the left of the page, under the Membership section.[/b]
About Us: Prime is an Alliance 10m semi-hardcore raiding guild on Ysera. We can provide a stable raiding home for those seeking something more on the long term. We recently turned 6 years old. We pride ourselves on being just as interested in the person as their character. Prime's goal is to recruit active core raiders and provide them with a home for a year or more.
In the progression raiding space: Prime strives to learn from mistakes quickly, perform optimally, better ourselves as a team, and have fun.
Guild repairs and feasts are on us. You are expected to bring your own food just in case we run out of feast. Bring you own stack of pots and flask for the night. However, we do provide these from time to time.
We interview applicants on Ventrilo. During the interview we may ask you to participate in a trial run with us to evaluate performance and to see how you fit with the rest of the guild.
*Providing a large sample size of raid parses will be very much appreciated and helpful.*
As a core raider, you will be expected to maintain 80% attendance or better. All members should come prepared with optimal gems, reforgings, and enchants for your spec. Researching encounters beforehand is required too, but also be knowledgeable on any special strategies for your class that will maximize DPS and/or Utility for each encounter if there are any. Falling below 80% attendance will mean lower loot priority than those with above 80%. See "Loot Distribution" below for details.
Can't make a day or two, or will be late on a day? Well that is ok with us if you have the right personality and skill. We understand not everyone can dedicate 4 days of raiding. We will put in the effort to you give you ample face time to allow you to beat the content, get achievements, and gear.
We use a modified Zero Sum DKP system. For more information, please read here
Guice (Zariah is alt)