Whisky - LFM - New to Server

90 Troll Mage
Hey Arthas,

We recently just transferred from Sen'jin and are excited to be part of the server! We hope to contribute as much as we can to the community. If you're a healer, read below:

<Whisky> is a 10m Horde raiding guild on Arthas and currently DS H 7/8. Our schedule is a mandatory Tuesday and Thursday 8:00pm - 11:00pm CST, and possibly a Sunday extension starting at an agreed-upon time if the instance isn't cleared.

About Us: The core of <Whisky> consists of players that have known each other for the duration of Cataclysm - some have raided together since vanilla WoW. There are members who have been on the hardcore teams of top-50 ranked guilds in the world! This guild is all about friends who have fun and want to progress through current content with a steady focus. Our mentality is that we depend on each other to pull our own weight, and from past experience we know that we can and will live up to our mutual expectation. Environment is very sarcastic so thick skin is required - but all feedback regarding players will be constructive during focused, progression raiding.

Loot Rules: If you need it, hit Need - doesn't matter who you are. Tokens are treated like any other piece of gear - We will not let an item rot if someone can use it, they will get it. Courtesy and raid needs are taken into consideration in certain cases. BoEs that aren't equipped as a main spec upgrade are sold. Proceeds go towards cauldrons, feasts and bank (for repairs).

We have always had a solid core but now we need to expand to meet the needs of the final heroic encounters in DS and also hit the ground running with MoP. We are looking to recruit the below classes:

Druids (Bear/Resto/Boomkin): Open - Immediate Need
Shamans (Resto/Ele): Open - Immediate Need
DKs (Blood/Frost): Open - Immediate Need
Warriors (Prot/Arms): Open - Immediate Need
Priest (Shadow): Open
Hunter: Medium

Monks (All Specs): Coming Soon

NOTE: We will only trial you if you have an appropriate spec, properly glyphed, all gems, enchants, and reputation, etc. DPS must be able to stay alive for boss mechanics and keep up DPS output.

Attendance: We try not to staff a bench for a 10man guild. That said, we depend on you to make your commitments. Real life happens and as long as we are aware an absence is coming, we can prepare and substitute. If you join and miss a raid without giving notice, you will be replaced. This rule is hard and fast but ensures that your raid team can depend on all members to be there.

In-Game Contacts: Fois (fois@me.com), Xigz, Sapz, Nurlitik or Diore (raulmenendez@comcast.net)

Apply at whisky.guildzilla.com.
Edited by Fois on 7/17/2012 7:12 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Rogue
why did you leave me fois, why? Q_Q
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
You know why... your sexiness was WAYYYY to hot to handle.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Rogue
This is true. I can't even look into a mirror without throwing myself at my reflection. Even the shards of glass that erupt from the mirror can't help but dig into me, they want me so bad.
Edited by Lobster on 7/2/2012 10:49 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Welcome Whisky!!!!! I used to be on Sen'Jin and knew of your guild You're going to love it here on Arthas!!!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
Thanks Zins! We appreciate it. It's been a lot of fun so far.

@Ahveros your stories always make me tear up!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Wtf do people keep transferring here for ?!?!?!? Welcome btw xD
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
MOM!!! THE MEATLOAF
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
I'll get it!!! Calm down dear. <3
Reply Quote
90 Orc Rogue
07/03/2012 07:38 PMPosted by Muxx
Wtf do people keep transferring here for ?!?!?!? Welcome btw xD
I heard its because clarity makes the best muffins.

@Fois: So what made you want to leave sen'jin?
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
Hi Muxx, <3?... <3!!!!!

@Biotics "We want it now! I never know what she's doing in there."

@Ahveros No one was ever really on and there wasn't much to do in terms of pvp and what nots.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Welcome to Arthas! Here's wishing your guild the best. =)
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
07/08/2012 05:44 PMPosted by Whiteleaf
Welcome to Arthas! Here's wishing your guild the best. =)

Many thanks Whiteleaf!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
Mom! The meatloaf! We want it now!
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
BUUUUUUUMMMMPPPPP !@#$%^es, we are looking for a Main Tank (ours just left for school) and a DPS (S Priest or Huntard preferably, NO MELEE pwease)
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
Why dont you need a rogue >:(

GL though haha
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
TG
Shame here I was all ready to raid in your guild than you had to bust out the no melee pwease line.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
Maaaaan, sucks why couldn't we have lost a melee?! It has been the biggest pain the !@# trying to find a ranged dps, but I keep getting melee offers left and right.

GO ELE IMO <3
Edited by Diore on 7/23/2012 12:33 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]