._.

85 Human Priest
Science Channel Special Program: Insight to Charizard's ADHD Riddled Prepubescent Mind:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pXrCjaKKSlc BOOOOOOOM CY@
Reply Quote
56 Troll Death Knight
Dawnbringer's Reaction: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1esrEb9p0Wc
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
07/02/2012 07:28 AMPosted by Lovcorpse
Lewl. Look what we have here. A 12 year old kid trying to cover up who they are by posting on an arena tourny character because they know they would get teased due to their sexual frustrations. Also scared to post on their main knowing they would get terrible trolled by all the big boys. Boy I do feel sorry for kids like this.

Yeah, I'm extremely scared to post on my main character. Sorry I didn't want to take the time to change my character and then make the forum. I feel bad for people who don't think before posting on a forum. I'm sorry you feel this way about me and my sexual frustrations. It's a shame you're insecure about your own age/sexual frustrations and try to put it on someone else. I'm sure I'm going to get terribly trolled by some mongoloids.

EDIT: Cy@ trash can.
Edited by Mainstream on 7/2/2012 12:02 PM PDT
Reply Quote
1 Human Paladin
to me your good around bad players but bad around good players, you stay on this server to prove nothing if you think your so good you can leave and be random on diff server.

07/02/2012 11:51 AMPosted by Mainstream
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
07/02/2012 07:41 PMPosted by Nickiminhoj
to me your good around bad players but bad around good players, you stay on this server to prove nothing if you think your so good you can leave and be random on diff server.

I respect the fact you think I'm a good player in some shape or form. It enlightens me that you feel the need to call me out on a character named "Nickiminhoj." It's a very clever name and a brilliant artist. I would love to know who your main character is so I can slay you without even trying. I'm pretty sure you saying this is just a sign of jealousy and hatred.

As I previously noted, Cy@ trash can
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
Thanks man. I'm glad you care about someone wearing sunglasses on a Skype picture. You're probably the friend of Charizard's that called me a child molester in that little prepubescent voice of yours. I'm surprised you have friends at all to be completely honest with you. The only people that make an attempt at making fun of me on WoW are people like you who usually end up making an idiot of themselves. I'd like to see a real life photo of you so I could laugh and make fun of you and how ugly you are. ^_^

Cy@ trash can.
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
Well laid out paragraph you conjured up there. I'm not the best nor am I garbage. You're just mad that I'm elite affiliated.

http://puu.sh/Fs2l
Haters keep me motivated brah, CY@!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
These PvP arguments aren't entertaining when you remember that this is Dawnbringer.
Reply Quote
1 Human Paladin
07/03/2012 12:40 AMPosted by Mainstream
Haters keep me motivated brah, CY@!

video game players help you feel motivated irl? Gave me the lolz
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
http://puu.sh/FzO9

HEY CHARIZARD I SEE YOUR ALTS! /wave
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
A 12 year old kid trying to cover up who they are

Pretty sure you've been doing that this whole time bruv, cy@.

scared to post on their main knowing they would get terrible trolled

lewl

07/02/2012 11:51 AMPosted by Mainstream
Edited by Sensation on 7/3/2012 9:36 AM PDT
Reply Quote
1 Human Paladin
This is my main, Im a refridgeraider
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
omg mainstream hai i havnt been here in a while, i see nothings changed. trashcans trying to feel good about themselves by talking !@#$ to good players such as mainstream
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
I'm almost positive that this forum is coming to an end, but I have a screenshot of when Charizard was a nice little kid.

07/02/2012 11:45 PMPosted by Lovcorpse
being a "trashcan" ingame. Cy@ baddie.

07/03/2012 12:18 AMPosted by Lovcorpse
You are honestly one of the worst DKs i've seen.

07/03/2012 03:41 AMPosted by Lovcorpse
you suck at this game and get carried to 1750+

http://puu.sh/FGm3 Charizard, you changed man. I thought I was good, YOU TOLD ME YOURSELF! :'(

Edit: Cy@ qt.
Edited by Mainstream on 7/3/2012 5:39 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]