._.

90 Blood Elf Mage
'Sup cutie?
Edited by Sensation on 7/3/2012 9:11 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
You said that I'm getting trolled if I thought you thought I was good. You said I was good under the name Michael Hughes which owns the character "Charizard." Right after that you claimed that the characters under your name aren't yours and that I photoshopped.
07/03/2012 06:07 PMPosted by Lovcorpse
caught you in your own lies baddie.

CY@

Edit: Not going to respond to some 12 year old any more because it takes too long trying to make sense of the things you say.
Edited by Mainstream on 7/4/2012 1:46 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Pretty sure Sensation is PVE.
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
I know I said I wasn't going to respond but you must really care about me and my achievements if you feel the need to spam me in-game and write something on the forums to make an attempt of gaining respect from the "friends" you have.

http://puu.sh/GnHi Keep trying bro.

Edit: Even if I was carried like you keep claiming, at least I'm good enough to get carried.
Edited by Mainstream on 7/6/2012 1:05 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
http://puu.sh/GnHi Keep trying bro.
LALWLAWLALWLALWLAWLALWAWALWALW
Edited by Sensation on 7/6/2012 1:19 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
07/06/2012 02:17 PMPosted by Lovcorpse
"Even if I was" LOL kid you were carried for a fact

It's your opinion that that's a fact. I bet both people he did arenas with would say that they did not carry him.

"good enough to get carried" what

I feel really bad for you, I don't know how one could not understand this. It means that even if he was carried, like your !@#$% keeps claiming, at least he wasn't so astronomically bad that he held back the said people carrying him.
I mean if you can't think of anything to say I get it

You keep repeating the words garbage and trash to describe him. All of your posts are 4+ sentences that mean the exact same thing(you're a trash/garbage dk), but in different words.

Edit:
07/06/2012 11:32 AMPosted by Lovcorpse
to respond knowing i'm hurting your poor little feelings

you can't help but reply because you know i've struck a nerve in you that's hurting your feelings.

A+ on creativity
Edited by Sensation on 7/6/2012 3:03 PM PDT
Reply Quote
50 Blood Elf Warrior
WATCH OUT CHARIZARD ON THE ATTACK
Reply Quote
2 Undead Warlock
Its like the first level of Skyrim up in this !@#$%
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
Since when have I been trolling? Am I actually making you mad?(Asked a question, you have to reply now omgomg) Your replies also suck your 2 inch !@#$%.

07/06/2012 05:17 PMPosted by Lovcorpse
People have already told me you're a terrible troll seeking attention.
Names kthx(dont say names of your alts, I know who they are now) You also say "people told me this, people told me that"in every single one of your posts. Who are these trustworthy gods?

And
07/04/2012 12:57 PMPosted by Wuwu
Pretty sure Sensation is PVE.

I don't need 1550, but if it makes you feel better I do have it on my pally(lewl im so #1)
Since I PvE(not really anymore)I'll say something completely retarded that's related to it. Still not 8/8 LFR DS? Sobadomgluhhuhtuhpuh
Edited by Sensation on 7/8/2012 7:19 PM PDT
Reply Quote
56 Troll Death Knight
Charizard,

If you still want the discounted 2.2k pilot for your mage, just contact me at my skype azailol.

Cya then!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]