Lawn Pirates is Horde, lookin for old friends

85 Gnome Warrior
Guess who’s back? Back again. LP’s back, tell a friend!

After a too-long hiatus, the Lawn Pirates are returning for raiding, pvp, and friendly adventures...as horde. Zug zug indeed.

Right now, our focus is on fun and friends, new and old! If you've ever been a part of Lawn Pirates, please stop by and say hello!

Lok'tar ogar, Alliance.

Please contact Nov/Novinha or Dhamma in game (horde-side) if interested and for an invite.

Aka'Magosh,

Lawn Pirates
Edited by Novinha on 2/6/2013 5:58 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
the horde is bad and you should feel bad.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
horde is good and you should feel good
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Warrior
I know, right Cobby? It's a small price to pay.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
<PROOF
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Death Knight
Horde? eww
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
You guys blew our minds when we saw you in trade lfm for BH yesterday. Now if Saints will just come horde, BDF alliance will truly be dead
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
No way! Hey, much respect to what you guys have done in Cata. Honestly LP was pretty inactive for most of Cata, except for during Firelands when I had something going. This is a bit of a revival if you will, with Dhamma, myself and members from vanilla, BC, Lich King and a couple new Cata friends as well.

Feel free to say hi sometime. The dead alliance side was part of the reason... sigh. But Horde is fun! I'm already starting to like Orgrimmar -- a little.

Gnomesalad, shusH! :P Not that I recognize that name. :(
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
I was kinda disappointed when I came back to this game during Firelands and didn't see like any of the old school guilds anymore. I'm glad to see you guys are back and under the LP tag too. I've got a lot of respect for what you guys accomplish when you're active, and look forward to seeing what you guys do heading into Mists.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Thanks man! I don't know if we'll be competing with guilds for rankings, but we'll always be going for the raid meta. Taking it a little more casually than we did in BC, we'll see what happens. The goal is fun and friendship. :)
Edited by Nov on 6/30/2012 3:10 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
whats the fun of a dead server?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Pah, only like 5 people server transferred. Only one active raiding guild lost members. But yeah, it all adds up... :(
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
*feels like going dumpster diving through BDF posts to find 'LP novelty nostalgia see you around' run post..* lol

Welcome back I suppose.
Edited by Taggthemage on 7/2/2012 5:01 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
I switched over last week. None of my old friends are back...i would love to have some old familiar faces around me...will pst you when servers come back up.

~V~

P.S. I am not looking to raid due to my !@#$ty times...but love to hang out and do watever is going on at the time im logged
Edited by Vminority on 7/3/2012 6:22 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Thanks I think, Tagg! I believe breaks from the game are good for people, and it's time for LP to do some fun again. It's been fun for the companionship, but we will see if we can get the meta achievement each tier, at least, in MOP. :)

(We'll see about DS!)

V, we gotcha in buddy. <3 Old LP are definitely welcome around!
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
Nov <3 mish you !

-love your NY ladies :)
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
06/29/2012 12:39 PMPosted by Ianuaria
You guys blew our minds when we saw you in trade lfm for BH yesterday. Now if Saints will just come horde, BDF alliance will truly be dead

It was dead as of a while now who are you kidding rofl most you see now are just clueless xfers and people lf world pvp.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Is there cookies Nov? I like oatmeal chocolate chip!

Dhammalama!
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
=(
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Dhamma can provide cookies if you're nice! Oatmeal chocolate chip? Not bad. :D

Skewkk... hi :P
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]