Lawn Pirates is Horde, lookin for old friends

90 Pandaren Monk
look at these nerds
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
welcome back losers.
Reply Quote
70 Gnome Mage
I miss Dhamma alt runs :( Hell I even miss the scrubs and provokers from the end with TBA.... whatever did happen to Blaze, did he finally /wrists? How am I even allowed to post in forums anymore? ??? this account hasnt been alive for ages

anywho, welcome back LP!!! Nov should have stayed a Gnome and rerolled a pandaddy!!1
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Dude, Nov bro...

Why must I go horde again? WTF?

Also... do I want a Tauren or Elf?
Reply Quote
60 Gnome Mage
/who

31 people in stormwind
next time try /who 1-90 as... not too many people get the luxury of sitting around in stormwind nowadays what with the billions of dailies to complete on each toon xD
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
@Mis lol wow, yes, hi!

@Akumos, pffft.

@Sutekh come at me, bro!

@Shivvers wait what should I be doing?! Also who's your main I don't recognize that toon :P

@Kcos, lol, too late ;)

@Tagg While that point is valid, the same is true on hordeside. if you look at the realm surveys, it's like 1:.28 these days. So almost 4 horde for every 1 alliance.

And if you look at progression, Saints is the only crew who has done anything, and they haven't had a new progression kill in like two weeks. :(

Working on Empress, ourselves, but dang the holidays crept up on us!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Yes... yes it's too late Nov.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Good luck, guys.

The friendly part might be a lie, though.

Lotzahotz is a bit of a...well...I am not allowed to put my full opinion here as it would violate the forum rules.

Tehb was alright, though. He didn't feel the need to be nasty when an innocent mistake happened. I am not sorry I soulstone rez'd him.

Jareth...not holding aggro off of the garbage gear that Livly and I were in is just sad, but your death on the achievement had more to do with your terribad druid healer than it did your lack of threat.

BTW, RoF is not superior to chain Fire and Brimstoned CoE-Imm-Conflag-Incins, and if you missed the Infernal falling from the sky, you have the raid awareness of a gnat terribad druid.
Reply Quote
7 Blood Elf Paladin
Show us da monay
Reply Quote
43 Gnome Priest
daaaamnn
Reply Quote
88 Blood Elf Paladin
Wut?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Dudemanbro... you rolled a Belf pally instead of a cowadin? WTF is wrong with you?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Oh gawd, Essexx and Lairon and Nice D: Oh and that Kcos guy.

So many old faces eh!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I still have my old hard drive with pictures of me mind control buffing your raid group in front of Ony back in the days of Vanilla. Maybe I should get them off there.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
lolololol nice. oh wow that's... that's a long time ago. D:
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Like... nearly 8 or more?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
Hi friends :)
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
EVERYTHING HAS CHANGED. I'll never go Horde. Maaaan.
Reply Quote
88 Blood Elf Hunter
*cough*
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
Wow Lawn Pirates! Good times in PvP everywhere! I came into wow towards the end of Vanilla, so most of my experience with you all was in Halaa and the Isle of Quel'Danas.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]