Stormwind belongs to the Horde now

90 Orc Shaman
http://s122.photobucket.com/albums/o264/grimangel213/?action=view&current=WoWScrnShot_062812_215417.jpg

http://s122.photobucket.com/albums/o264/grimangel213/?action=view&current=WoWScrnShot_062812_215456.jpg

Sentinai, where you at bro?! While we wiped up the alliance and took stormwind for ourselves, where were you!??!?
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
THE HORDE ARE NOT TO BE TRIFLED WITH!

SUCK IT SENTINAI!
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
Thats funny since we have 15 and there were much more Alliance, but we held your AH, funnel'd you all in, taking all your auctions, undercutting your women.

P.S. why would i duel you on my mage?> Ill 1v1 you on my main

Your garbage.

Im the trash man.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
Def not my main. But name a time and place.
Edited by Rkive on 7/9/2012 2:48 AM PDT
Reply Quote
21 Goblin Rogue
Ladies, ladies you're both pretty. On a more serious note though, you are both still on Spinebreaker therefore you are both bad.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
07/07/2012 12:40 AMPosted by Teot
Also rkive your still a baddie..im waiting for an answer for that 1v1 still ..anytime pal.

I find if funny you call me a baddie. For what? Bringing a bunch of PvE players into SW to get mop'd up? You have no RBG or 3s ratings, or even any 2s.

07/09/2012 01:03 PMPosted by Solrosenberg
Ladies, ladies you're both pretty. On a more serious note though, you are both still on Spinebreaker therefore you are both bad.

You really think im pretty? ;3
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Vox
Nice work there Horde. Is this server still 100:1 - Horde:Alliance. Really great job!
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
07/11/2012 03:34 PMPosted by Ryú
Nice work there Horde. Is this server still 100:1 - Horde:Alliance. Really great job!

Its funny this is Alliance only argument when they get their asses handed to them, even tho we had 15 people and they had a good 30+ that day. Guess it was the only day all the alliance logs on, regardless, suck it ally scum!
Reply Quote
21 Goblin Rogue

Its funny this is Alliance only argument when they get their asses handed to them, even tho we had 15 people and they had a good 30+ that day. Guess it was the only day all the alliance logs on, regardless, suck it ally scum!

CSB
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Priest
Let me be the first to say...
PVP ON A !@#$ING PVP SERVER? ARE YOU %^-*ING KIDDING ME? THIS IS SO NEW AND INTERESTING WE MUST REQUEST STICKY FOR OUR ACCOMPLISHMENTS MUST BE REMEMBERED!
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Hunter
07/12/2012 01:54 PMPosted by Rkive

Lol, yuRPing bro?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]