[Horde] Resto Shaman LF guild for MoP Raiding

90 Tauren Shaman
Looking for a guild to raid with for MoP, I don't plan on doing any raiding until than. I level pretty quick and will be try hard to be raid ready in a timely manner for MoP.

I am resto MS and have been raiding on and off as a healer since BC (played dps in vanilla). Done every raid tier (except ruby sanctum) to a point (never a huge fan of hard mode grinding though). I have generally held my own in terms of performance with nearly every healer I have ever raided with, but again I don't join progression minded guilds :P. My OS is ele, and i don't mind doing dps occasionally. I am typically very consistent, in previous guilds I have had 90%+ attendance rate.

Looking for semi-casual guild that does not chase progression and raid for the fun of it. Looking to raid 2-3 times a week (2 main raids days and a 3rd clean up day), 4-5 hours max each raid night. Flexible with time and days, but prefer 7pm or later on weekdays.
Prefer that guild handles loot in someway other than /random 100, maybe dkp?

I prefer 25 man guilds to 10 mans due larger active players (hate when the guild is only active an hour before raid time), but willing to join a 10 man if everything else fits.
Outside of raids I enjoy the occasional pvp and alt runs, not a huge fan of achievements and running old content (like to keep my nostalgia the way it is :P).
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
so you rather farm reg mode than do progress on hardmode? :O
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]