CLARITY GIVEAWAY - Read for info

100 Orc Warrior
So I am guessing I read this post wrong maybe and you already did this drawing or July 10th/12th your doing the drawing. Because I would love this but I think I missed it >.>
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
no you haven't missed it. we will be doing the actual drawing right before whatever day the raid is on.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Rogue
Very cool idea.... is the winner invited to the entire clear? or only the madness kill. Either way, you are going to make someones week with this give away.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Actually we've had something come up for the week of the 10th where we need to use our DS Clear for someone that is transferring off the server and we need to get the mount.

BUT INSTEAD we may do a FL Mount giveaway! we will probably do it right before we do our DS run for the night.

ALSO we do plan to still give away a DS Mount after the 17th. So it will probably be July 24th instead of the 10th We apologize for the inconvenience but in the end we think this will be better because we seem to have a lot of interest in a FL Mount on this server over the DS mount.
Edited by Muxx on 7/3/2012 7:37 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
06/30/2012 12:41 PMPosted by Capnjazz
kk, because the mount is so common I thought it was a Blizzard store mount at first, but i'd give it to someone that actually wanted the title/gear/mount/etc. thanks for being helpful, unlike that other guy.

u have 80 mounts and the coolest one is the Sea Turtle
Reply Quote
07/03/2012 11:04 PMPosted by Biotics
kk, because the mount is so common I thought it was a Blizzard store mount at first, but i'd give it to someone that actually wanted the title/gear/mount/etc. thanks for being helpful, unlike that other guy.

u have 80 mounts and the coolest one is the Sea Turtle

give him a break....he wants to be special too
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
FL Mount Giveaway is looking good. Got a Lockout already, as long as its there next week we'll have a FL Mount Giveaway! Same rules, Same time!
Edited by Muxx on 7/5/2012 6:54 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Actually we've had something come up for the week of the 10th where we need to use our DS Clear for someone that is transferring off the server and we need to get the mount.

BUT INSTEAD we may do a FL Mount giveaway! we will probably do it right before we do our DS run for the night.

ALSO we do plan to still give away a DS Mount after the 17th. So it will probably be July 24th instead of the 10th We apologize for the inconvenience but in the end we think this will be better because we seem to have a lot of interest in a FL Mount on this server over the DS mount.

:D This is totally better than the DS mount.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warrior
Definitely interested
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
TG
Can't you just give it to me and be the end of it?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
07/05/2012 08:29 PMPosted by Orangedrank
Can't you just give it to me and be the end of it?

Can we discuss this over a candlelight dinner tonight?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
I want!
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
thanks for looking through all my mounts all telling me which one you like most, biotics. I enjoy the sea turtle as well. urfather, urtryingtoohard
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
07/03/2012 06:13 PMPosted by Muxx
So it will probably be July 24th

Im turning 25 years old on the 21st. Any way we can...negotiate? WINKY WINKY WINKY! :D
Reply Quote
91 Undead Rogue
Sounds awesome, I'd love a shot at winning either/both the mounts.
Edited by Nevoria on 7/8/2012 1:09 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
We'll be giving away this mount tomorrow night @7pm!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
lets keep this up top, rolling starts in less than 2 hours!
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Hunter
07/10/2012 02:05 PMPosted by Muxx
lets keep this up top, rolling starts in less than 2 hours!

This is a really cool idea.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Shaman
Thanks again for the mount. Aside from the few hiccups, it was a flawless run.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Go go us not doing FL in like 3 months! xD
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]