[H] Remorse recruiting for MoP Buildup

90 Blood Elf Paladin
Remorse is currently recruiting competent DPS and healers who are willing to do DS10 heroic for the build going into Mists of Pandaria. In-game mail Terellin or Cheap, or look for one of us online for more details.

Thank you.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
Bump - still looking for raiders or anyone else looking to fill in (casual) raid when people can't show every now and then. 4 Groups will continue into MoP, starting after all raid members get leveled and we are ready to go.

Tues/Wed 7pm server
Fri/Sat 7pm server

Sun/Mon 7pm server - will be last group to start other 3 have priority

Wed/Fri 6am server
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warrior
Are you still recruiting for MOP. I have a Warrior Tank/DPS and a Hunter both raid ready. I'm looking to faction change to Horde but want to find a home first.
swordd#1482
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
We are still recruiting, anyone interested please send in game mail or whispers to Terellin Bitterleaf or Cheap, as with the new expansion we aren't on the forums alot.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
To keep people posted, we are still recruiting. All roles will be considered.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
We have several spots open for all groups right now.

Tues/Wed 7pm server
Fri/Sat 7pm server

Wed/Fri 6am server for the third shift workers who want a chance to raid.

All roles will be considered, so long as you are willing to work towards playing your character as best you can. Don't want to raid, just run dungeons with a good group of people or have someone to do dailies with? Feel free to get in touch with us anyway.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
6am I could really be down for that
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
We are still recruiting, actively looking for raiders to get all groups going. Raiders are freaking hard to find Horde side now apparently.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
Looking for 2 ranged DPS prefer -

Mage
Hunter

Group raids on Friday and Saturday at 730 to 10pm

If interested please in game mail me, Terellin, Red or Hnikarr

Also still trying to get the AM group going 6am, need pretty much all classes, send ingame mail to Cheap if interested.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]