WTS...Another Teebu!

90 Goblin Shaman
So. Yeah! Like the title said wooooo.

WTS one Teebu's Blazing Longsword for 65-80k ish! Alliance or Horde, with a slight mark up for Alliance for the Neutral AH cut!

Prices are a bit negotiable, but I probably won't dip below 65k unless I reaaaallly like you or something. <.<

Edit: Forgot to put the price change!
Edited by Zieto on 8/18/2012 6:54 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
Bed bump
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Warlock
Does it really sell for that much?
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
06/29/2012 10:23 PMPosted by Pai

yes
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
06/29/2012 10:27 PMPosted by Kanaya
yes

I approve of your name.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Warlock
I must go on a farming spree!
Reply Quote
100 Undead Death Knight
06/29/2012 11:17 PMPosted by Pai

Haha, yeahgoodluck
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Hunter

Haha, yeahgoodluck

Oh come on, don't be so hard on her. It's not like it's the #1 most rare Classic-era world-drop epic.

... Oh.

Wait.

It is.

http://i.imgur.com/pc5Al.jpg
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
Good luck selling it, I still have my spare one I'm trying to sell myself. No big rush, might wait till MoP when demand for even a slice of moldy bread goes through the roof.

Weekend bump. :)
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
Good luck selling it, I still have my spare one I'm trying to sell myself. No big rush, might wait till MoP when demand for even a slice of moldy bread goes through the roof.

Weekend bump. :)

<3 bump
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
I know it's not at the 2nd page yet, but I'm heading to bed soon soooo... BED BUMP
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Warlock
I've been trying to farm for the HH mount year after year... I think I have better luck farming a sword than I would of ever getting that darned horse.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
*poke with the GREAT POKING STICK
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
06/29/2012 10:23 PMPosted by Pai

I've been trying to get my hands on one of these swords for this character for a while--thanks, Blizz, for making main-hand versions of models unable to be transmog'd to one-hand tank swords! 8| --and I remember the last time I saw this up on the AH under Zieto's name.

I continue to marvel at the way prices have skyrocketed, and mourn that I didn't try harder to buy one at the lower prices before Cata got well under way.

But yes, they really do sell for this much--and probably will continue this way--and I'm gonna have to concur with the idea that farming this is not the answer.

Seriously, if you want it, buy it now, before it gets even worse in price.

Out of curiosity, Zieto, did you ever get the asking-for price on the previous one, or did you have to settle? (Because my patience is nil, it is hard to imagine someone waiting for the price they want versus what might sell faster!)

And an aside: to the person who mentioned it, what's this about there being a new model in Mists? Is it main-hand or one-hand, and is it merely another "lightsaber" model, or is it the orange-yellow-red glow?
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
07/01/2012 03:39 PMPosted by Shaysinn
ZIETO. Y U NOT ONLINE

I totally was till 20 minutes ago, rolling on gear for a guildy in RF on my main off server! D:

And @Astarin I did sell it, I believe I mentioned in my old thread but it went for 75k, not a bad deal!

I was honestly surprised to see this one for a low price so soon after the last. x_X
Edited by Zieto on 7/1/2012 6:17 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
/SLAP. BAD THREAD. STAY UP. BAD!
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
.../poke >.>

I really need to start adverting in trade. But it's hot and the day before the holiday and a raid night tonight and I'm sooooo laaaaazy~
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]