WTS...Another Teebu!

90 Goblin Shaman

Wait, I'm not sure that's rig *BURBLE GURGLE AAAH*

I always get rock and ground mixed up, but I know they're both weak to water attacks. I do wonder where the water for surf comes from though.

Magical trident head. Empoleon's trophy from DEFEATING NEPTULON IN SINGLE COMBAT.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
Batmaaaaan

dunununuhnuh

BATMAAAAN
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
*slurp slurp
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
No one thinks it's strange that someone would spend 90k on a silly sword? Role-players...psh.
Reply Quote
85 Pandaren Priest
Has anyone seen this sword on beta? The new lighting/shadows makes it look...oddly bizarre, yet amazing.

WRY U NO USE SWORDS, PRIEST?
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
07/20/2012 10:13 AMPosted by Morsev
No one thinks it's strange that someone would spend 90k on a silly sword? Role-players...psh.

It's not just roleplayers, I have a guildy who got one in WotLK and sold it to some guy for 80k on a regular old PvP server.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
:V
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
I'mma eat this thread!
Reply Quote
65 Human Warrior
Sold one for 60k today on my server, was cheaper than I wanted to let it go for but I was sick of posting it for 3 months.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
07/22/2012 04:25 PMPosted by Quintus
Sold one for 60k today on my server, was cheaper than I wanted to let it go for but I was sick of posting it for 3 months.

60k is my minimum, I'd be happy to sell it at that price if push came to shove though. I'm just being lazy and not sitting in trade adverting as much as with first one D:
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
Weeeeeeeeee
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
OmnomnomnomnomnomnomOmnomnomnomnomnomnom
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
Teebu, the sword that also makes a kickass deli slicer.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
07/24/2012 07:32 AMPosted by Wilbyr
Teebu, the sword that also makes a kickass deli slicer.

It cuts and cooks!
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
DAMN YOU MOP RELEASE DATE, DAAAAAAMN YOOOOOU!

Maybe if I do this enough the date will magically move forwards or back a week.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
SO...very...full...
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
*rolls in bread crumbs*
Reply Quote
89 Blood Elf Priest
I was only able to sell mine for 7,750g. Hadn't posted too long though. Maybe with the expansion coming more people will log on and be able to spend the money on it now that gold sink mounts are account wide. Good luck! :D
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
....Man I wish you had just sold it to me, you probably got flipped hard or well someone got very lucky o_-
Reply Quote
89 Blood Elf Priest
/shrug

Eh, I didn't feel like spending months trying to sell it. And it bought me my epic flying so I was happy xD

EDIT: they used it for transmog so they were very lucky.
Edited by Lightros on 7/26/2012 2:43 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]